Jaebum- Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV:

I looked around, my head was hurting, I remembered what had happened yesterday. I got up from the bed I was laying in. As soon as I did I saw... a person, I took a few steps closer and I saw Mr. Kim... he turned around, he had a strange and concerned face, it looked as if he was waiting for me to wake up. He moved closer to me and he held his hand out, he caressed my cheek, I flinched a little.

"Does it still hurt?" Mr. Kim asked

"Kind of... Did you...?"

"What were you doing in those streets? They're so dirty and dangerous," Mr. Kim said as he avoided the question while moving his hand away from my face "If you need a place to stay we can give you an extra room. Who was that guy?" Mr. Kim asked

"He was just an ex... we had a... past. I'll be fine Mr. Kim, thank you."

"You should get dressed. You've been sleeping for too long. I'll be heading somewhere right now. You can start by cleaning the rooms, and organizing a few files for me. Get better Jeon." Mr. Kim said leaving.

I took a deep breath, just great... he doesn't even let me rest for one day. Jerk. I started dressing up into my uniform, I went downstairs as I started cleaning up the whole living room. He avoided the question...

Taehyung's POV:

(Last night)

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. I'll give you your money tomorrow."

"If you dissapoint me Taehyung, there will be serious consequences. You don't want to recall what happened last time do you?" ???

"I get it. You'll get your money like we agreed."

"Hope you do Taehyung, let's see if we can keep your little friends alive." ???

I hung the phone, anger appearing over my whole body. I scratched my head in fustration, hitting the window with my hand. I got off my car and started heading towards the Liqour Store. As soon as I was about to go inside, I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind me and saw Jungkook, he was on the floor, he looked weak and fragile. I went running towards him.

"Get the fuck away from him you asshole!!"

I pushed the man away and punched him on the face as hard as I could. He landed on the floor, blood coming from his nose.

"Get the fuck away before I call the police."

The stranger smirked, he wiped the blood that was coming from his nose and ran away, disappearing in the darkness.

I carried Jungkook bridal style, his face looked pale, dried tears showing on his cheeks. I wondered who was that guy and why he was bothering him, thoughts came through my head making me overthink and become angry. What if it was his boyfriend? It's not like I care. I really don't care. I drove back home and carried Jungkook to one of the extra rooms upstairs. I laid him on the bed, taking his shoes off, I than covered him with the bed sheets. I sat on a chair next to him, I looked at him, his skin so beautiful, his lips looked so soft, he looked really fragile and cute. Just looking at him made me soft, but at the same time it turned me on, making me want to just make him mine. I can't be thinking like this. I haven't loved anyone since she died. I can't fall for him. I'm only using him. As a toy, it's always been that way towards everyone. I started feeling my eyes close, I than started to fall alseep.

(Present)

I headed towards my car, as I drove towards the destination. Thoughts ran through my head as I noticed that the sky was grey, it was raining. It was leading me to somewhere pretty far from where I lived, the streets looked lonely, and the houses didn't look well designed. I parked my car, and got off. I held my umbrella with my hand, and the bag of money on the other while walking towards a very old and bad looking building. I went inside the building and looked around me.