Chapter 7

( I'm writing this pretty late, I kind of suck at doing third person POV so please cooperate with me ;-;
(Also disclaimer today's chapter is honestly really deep and sad so if your really sensitive please don't read ;-;)
Third person POV:

Taehyung had woken up, he looked around and his eye caught Jungkook. He was sleeping, really calmly and peaceful. He moved his hand down his stitched up area, and flinched as he could still feel a little bit of pain. He stared at Jungkook, as he remembered what had happened a few hours ago, he looked at his watch realizing it was 7pm, he wanted to wake Jungkook up but some part of him enjoyed the sight. Memories started coming back to him, Jungkook reminded him of her. It was a dark past he didn't want to remember, and never wants to mention with anyone. Except Jimin. After all he was the only one that was with him after everything. Jimin knew him the best. Jungkook looked like her, acted like her, and it drives Taehyung crazy and upset. Some part of him just wants to hate him because of that, and some part he just wants to hate Jungkook. Taehyung never encountered love again, he never really liked the idea of love, to love someone again. So he just screwed with everyone he saw, they would fall in love with him, and Taehyung would just leave them. It worked like that all of the time. He never felt bad nor the need to apologize. Again Taehyung never cared, he was once an ordinary boy, but everything changed. But something about Jungkook was interesting to Taehyung, he didn't know how to describe it, but all he knew was that he is going to have fun with him for awhile and see how much he lasts, Taehyung stared at Jungkook, and he had to admit, Jungkook was fucking hot. His face looked unreal, his skin was smooth, his lips looked so kissable and soft, he looked further down his body and admired everything, his waist looked really small but he found that cute, he admired his thighs, they were well built. His ass looked really good to fuck. He bit his lips as he imagined how loud Jungkook would be moaning and yelling his name, as he fucked him. It was a nice thought. It turned him on a lot. But right now he just wanted to play a little more. Jungkook soon started waking up as he yawned and slowly opened his eyes, he saw Taehyung staring at him intently, it sent chills to Jungkook. But Taehyung couldn't help but think it was cute how Jungkook's hair was all over the place, and how he noticed how Jungkook's lips were forming a pout. It was an adorable sight. They kept silence for awhile but Jungkook decided to end the silence.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked, his eyes half opened as he looked around the place

"7pm, almost 8." Taehyung answered looking away from Jungkook

"Sorry for waking up late, I'm usually a heavy sleeper. How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked

"I'm good I guess. Still hurts a little bit. I wouldn't be surprised." Taehyung said

"If you want I can go get you something to eat. Just tell me what you want." Jungkook said standing up

"I'm fine. I don't need anything. Just call Jimin and ask him to come here. You can take the day off." Taehyung added

"Oh ok. Will if you need something Mr. Kim just message or call me, ok?" Jungkook said forming a little smile

"Yeah yeah. Just shut up and leave." Taehyung groaned as he looked away with annoyance

Jungkook wanted to say something and probably insult Taehyung but instead he walked out the door and headed home. He was excited to go home and spend time with Yoongi. As he got out of his car he received a call.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook? Hey, I'll be a little late today, manager wants me to help him with a few things I'll be heading home an a hour. You can pick something to watch in the meanwhile." Yoongi said

"Oh yeah, that's fine. I'll see you soon Yoongi. I love you."

"I love you too Kookie. Bye." Yoongi said hanging up the phone