His past- Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV:

(A/N: it's going to be a long chapter, sorry y'all, just wanted to make up for not being active ,.-.,)

I got out of my bed while I got my towel and took a shower. I finished showering and put my outfit on. I headed outside while I waited for a taxi to come, the taxi came and I got on. It was my second day, and things have been alright and weird. The fact that I know Mr. Kim since he once came to Chicago still shocks me. He flirted with me, I wondered why he went there. Maybe he was just bored and wanted to have fun with someone, typical. Everything about him was serious and cold. Jimin sure does have a lot of respect towards him. I came to a stop and started heading towards Mr. Kim's house. It was empty with no signs of Jimin, so instead I walked up the stairs and headed towards Mr. Kim's office, as soon as I was about to knock I heard voices inside the room. I heard Jimin and Mr. Kim's voice, I decided not to knock. I backed away from the door but than I heard their voices getting louder.

"Can't you do one thing right Jimin?!"

"Sir... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... I wanted to help you. Help you, talk to your parents again... I guessed if you talked to them again, everything would be better..."

"Don't you get it??! I never want to talk to my parents ever again! I've made it clear several times!"

"S-Sir... I'm sorry... I won't do it again..."

"Get the fuck out."

"Sir..."

"Now!"

I heard footsteps coming my way, so I decided to back away from the door. I than saw Jimin, his eyes red and tears left his eyes. He looked at me half embarrassed and shy, he left downstairs without saying a word. I decided not to go to Mr. Kim's office, and instead help Jimin. I went downstairs and saw him sitting down on a kitchen chair. His eyes were looking at his hands, he looked really sad and heartbroken. I sat next to him, not saying a word, since I never really knew what to do in these situations. I'm bad at giving people advice. I'm not really open about anything. Jimin looked at me, his eyes still tearing up.

"Did you listen to that?" Jimin asked

"Yeah... I did. W-What happened?"

"I was trying to help... yesterday his family reached out to me, I decided to reunite them again... but... things didn't go the way I wanted them to go..." Jimin answered

"Why doesn't he want to see his family?"

"Because... Taehyung, he hated how his family treated him when he was young, his family expected too much from him, forced him to do things he didn't want to do... forced him to be someone he didn't want to be. He left his family when he was 18. He ran away and made his own life. And from that day, he's never talked to his family ever again. Taehyung, will never forgive his parents." Jimin sighed

"Is this why he acts so cold and serious?"

"It's half why, he's also had some really down parts of his life. He used to be a good guy... but it all changed when his... loved one died. You kind of... never mind. The point is, please , don't make him mad. As you can see... he gets angry easily. You should go to his office, he's probably a little calm right now. I'll be alright. Thank you for listening Kookie." Jimin smiled wiping his tears away as he left.

I stood up and headed towards Mr. Kim's office. I knocked on the door, I heard Mr. Kim's voice so I went in. He was sitting on his chair as he stared at me, his stare sent chills down my spine, it reminded me of that night...

"Mr. Kim... is there something I c-can... help you with?"

Mr. Kim stood up from his chair and headed towards me. His face was really close to mine, I could feel his breathing, his eyes looked dangerous and frightening.