So Far Away

My eyes widen . His voise was so deep . "waaah Taehyung , your voice is deep , just like your father ." My dad amazed . "Of course , his handsome face also came from me," We all laughed when Mrs. Kim said "hey , it came from both of us okay ? " aah this couples . What a fun Christmas dinner this year . 

June 2019 

    I just woke up from my bed and when I opened my door Hye Rin ran passed by me so fast that I almost fell . Ma'am , it's 7 a.m. what were you doing ? I went to the bathroom and finished my routine . I was wearing my shirt when my sister opened the door suddenly and we screamed . " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? CAN'T YOU KNOCK ?" she cover her eyes with her bag. "COME WITH ME PLEASE I NEED TO GO THE AIRPORT NOW," " WHY WOULD I FOLLLOW YOU ? YOU COULD HAVE KIDNAPPED ME," " I'M YOUR SISTER !" "UGH FINE NOW GET OUT!" 

     She drove to the airport while keep looking at her watch . I still can't understand why she can't just go alone . Suddenly she turned left instead of straight . " Where are we going ? I knew it you going to kidnapped me . Please say to mum and dad , I love them " she stare at me through the front mirror . " I swear to god you watch too much drama " 

    We stopped in front of a cute shop with minimalistic style . It's 8.30 pm and it's quite early for a shop to open but it's good . We entered the shop and I saw variety of gift . She picked a nice black handmade bracelet and asked the staff to wrap it nicely .

10 mins later..

   We arrived at the airport and Hye Rin got out of the car and ran to the front door . Why was she so active today ? Let me breathe . I looked at my front and I literaly just lost her . Great . But then , I saw Mrs Kim at the coffee shop ordering something . Thank God . I went to her and bow . 

  "Oh- Hye Jun-ah . Are you here with your sister ?" She hugged me . It feels nice even tho I don't know she did that . " yeah but I lost her , she's too fast" She just laughed and bring me to departure section . 

 "Hye Jun , where did you go ?" "are you kidding me ? do you realised that you run way too fast . You literally forget that your sister is here too" Then I saw Taehyung and Mr Kim so I bowed to them . " He's departing soon , I have to be fast " 

   "Which college you going again ? " Hye Rin told me that Taehyung will fly to United States to continue his study . But I forgot which college is it . "Yale. Yale University" he said . My jaw dropped . " Woah , Hye Rin , your man is something else" they all laughed . 

    It's time for Taehyung to fly . His parents waved him goodbye and I wish him good luck . He tapped my back and wish for my luck too . Now , he got my blessing . Hye Rin gave him the good bye kiss and hugged him tight . Then , he took something from his bag and gave it to Hye Rin . "It's a necklace , with a locket . I put our picture in there . When you're home , take a magnifying glass and look at the locket " he said . Hye Rin was in tears . "Thank you so much babe . Here's mine . It's not an expensive gift but I really hope you like it" Taehyung open the box and he smiled . " like it ? I love it . I love you so much Hye Rin" "I love you too" 

    I cringed so hard . " Oh my god guys , it's not like you're not meeting each other again," Hye Rin gave her dirty look at me . Mr and Mrs Kim hugged their son for the last time . 

" Goodbye everyone !!"

March 2020

       "Is everything ready ?" mom asked Hye Rin for the last time before we drive to Hanyang University . Yes , she continue her study here , in South Korea . She cried so hard when she found out that she can't go to United State with her boyfriend . But I laughed , because it just too funny . I'm dramatic ? Pfft . She got her karma . 

     " Yes I got everything ready . Let's go " ringtones~ "Oh it's Tae ! Hey babe !" ugh here we go again . They facetimed each other until we reach the college . It's late already in United State , but he loves my sister so much . 

At the college

    After all the registration procedure was done , we got to send her to her dorm . It's quite big and nice but it need a little bit of a spice . I help her decorate her dorm room with cottage style since it fits her aesthetic . As the result , it looks 1000x better than the plain white room (thanks to me) .  The view from her dorm was not that bad too . I hope things won't get messy when she start her studies because all my hard work will be wasted . 

    We went down to the hall and say our last goodbye . My parents cried and hugged her for god knows how long . Then , she went to me with her arms opened . Oh no no , I will never hug her . So I ran away . But when I looked behind me , she was hugging her best friend ,Seo Jin . Since when did she came here ? I'm just going to cover my embarrassment .

"Bye Mom ! Bye Dad ! Bye Hye Jun !"

"Bye ~ don't cheat on my future son in law , you get that ?"

But , mother words always come true .