Stigma

Taehyung's POV

I dropped my phone to the floor .

     Where's all the promise gone? Where's all our memories together gone ? Did you just .. forgot about it ? Jeon Hye Rin ... how could you ?

"Hye Jun-ah, I'll call you back tomorrow morning. Go get some rest, it must be tiring for you."

   I hang up the call and fell down to the floor. I'm at my lowest point right now and I'm breaking down. This is too hard to be the truth. Why? What's wrong with our 5 years relationship? What's wrong with us? What's wrong with me?

    I punched the wall as hard as I can . At some point I just wish the wall will break and hit me so I'll just die. But ,I only hurt my knuckles. 

In the morning

    I realized that I fell asleep. No , no I don't deserve this sleep. I'm too pathetic. I don't deserve anything.

Knock knock

    " Taehyung, wake up and eat some breakfast! We're going to visit my friends today! You don't want to missed free beer right ? They also got soju!"

Soju? In USA? That's good news. But not enough to fix the pain in my heart. Wait..maybe..it can.

Hye Jun's Pov

  I can't believe I pulled an all nighter just because of my sister's problem. My head was full of thoughts and it stopped me from falling asleep.

   Taehyung said he's going to call but wouldn't that be awkward? I feel ashamed. I shouldn't even be in their problems at first. But if I didn't, until when they will be like that?

Baam!

I jumped out of shock. What the???

"HYE JUN! WHERE'S MY PHONE?"

Hold on, I didn't put it back? OH I DIDN'T. I'm dead, I swear to god , this was the last day of my life.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN??"

"you're the one who entered my room last night , so it's clearly YOU to blame."

"I entered because of you wearing earphones while sleeping! Why would I steal your phone??"

"Because you're SO CURIOUS"

Did she caught me? Should I continue my act?

"Bruh, why don't you ask everyone in this house first before straightly come to my room to blame me? Mom could've entered your room this morning and put your phone somewhere else but on your head because she think it's dangerous. Facebook mom you know?"

"If I come back and my phone is not with mom, you'll be in grave by this night."

Don't you think she's too paranoid when someone hold her phone? That's another evidence that she's hiding things. Anyways, I should put it back to her room before she come back. I took her phone under my blanket and quietly when to her room and put it on the floor near her bed. As I heard mom's voice, I ran back to my room and act like nothing happened. Mom and Hye Rin entered her room.

"Why you always lost your things? You're grown up already. You can find it yourself, oh my god."

"I've searched the whole room!This must be Hye Jun faults!"

"You blame her even before you have evidence! What is this,huh?"

I peeked through my door. Mom was holding her phone in front of her face. Hah! This is so fun to watch.

"Where did you found it??How??" 

"It's literally on the floor! Aigoo, you wasting my time."

"THANKS MOM! YOU'RE MY HERO!"

   Phew, problem solved. Now I just have to wait for Taehyung to call me. Is he okay? Of course he's not. His girlfriend cheated on her. But what was the reason? Why would she leave such a perfect man? Aaah..It's because she's stupid. Puzzle solved!

Ting!

Oh it's Taehyung. But he texted me instead.

Kim Taehyung

Hye Jun, I'll call you later. I'm going to a Christmas party.

Christmas Party? Why are you still socializing when your heart's broken?

Then are you expecting me to stay at home and staring at the ceiling thinking about what I did wrong ? Hurting myself more? Trying to accept this? It's better to keep myself busy than being so pathetic over woman that did not even appreciate me.

I'm so sorry. Please just call me if you need anything. 

Thanks. Mom knows about this?

Not yet. Should I tell her?

Yes please

I don't know how to tell her. I'm afraid it will hurt her 

He's so close with my mom that they always call each other every week. More often than with my sister. I have to think on how to tell mom about this. Should Jungkook know about this too? Nah, he don't have to involved in this.

I went downstairs but I can't see mom. Dad and Jungkook were eating their breakfast at the dining room.

"Did you guys saw mom?"

"She's at the back" said Dad.

"Damn sis, you look like Emily from Corpse Bride. Do you even sleep?" said Jungkook.

"oh just shut your smelly mouth"

He walked towards me and suddenly it's a staring contest. He lowed down his body and open his mouth. He breathed infront of my face.

"EWW GROSS YOU SMELL LIKE KIMCHI!"

"you smell like skunk ew."

I gave him dirty look and walked to the backyard and saw mom watering her plants. She looks happy. I'm not sure if I should break her mood like this. I couldn't afford it.

"Oh- Hye Jun! Go take a shower, you look like a dead person!"

"Stop calling me that!"

"I'm not kidding!"

"Me neither!"

"What do you want?"

"I have bad news"

"Do you? Or is this another dad joke? I'll not get into you're trap again!"

  I slowly walked to her and looked at her dearly. She look soo happy. Should I tell her this? I feel so bad. What if she got heart attack?

"Oh you look serious"

"Hye Rin..she.."

"If this about the missing phone this morning I ain't hearing it" and she continue to watered her plants.

"No..She..she cheated..on Taehyung.."

  She freezed. She slowly put her watering can and looked at me. 

"How did you know?"

"Taehyung called me to check her phone and.."

"and?"

     I looked at her with teary eyes and I seriously couldn't bare to see her cry too.

"and what Hye Jun??Tell me now!"

"She have another guy"

 She fell on her knees.