Who

That news is so sudden and surprising me. I almost jumped out of my bed. 

"I'm going back to Seoul."

"THAT SO SUDDEN??"

"Solving this matter quickly is the only way. I'm going to talk to your sister face to face."

 "alright...When will you arrive?"

"around 2pm kst."

"wait. That's fast."

"I'm using a transit flight so I'm at Singapore right now. I'm staying here while waiting for my flight at 9pm kst."

"Ouh okay..Are you alone?"

"With my parents. They're coming back for their friend's wedding."

"Wedding? Do you mean..Mr Lee's?"

"yeah. How do you know?"

"We're going there too!"

"Hye Rin will be there too?" 

"yeah...don't say that you're going to talk with her there.. would you..?"

"Actually..That's a good idea."

"Not on someone's happiest day.."

"No, I'm going to bring her somewhere else. You gotta help me."

The next day..

 It's 11pm and everyone's busy getting ready for the wedding. I took a shoe box under my bed. It's a white boots given by dad on my 16th birthday. 'It's so pretty' I thought. I bring it downstairs and wear it in the living room. It's not dirty yet so I can wear it in this household. 

 As I was tying the boots lace, Hye Rin walked down the stairs and I can hear my mom screaming. I immediately when over there to check what happened.

 "Aigoo! My daughter is soo pretty! It seems like you're the one who's getting married!" Mom said. Even her daughter did a mistake, she still loves her. How amazing is she, isn't it? "Mom, that's my dress so please credit me too." I claimed. "Omomomo!! Hye Jun!! You look so beautiful! Both of my daughters going to steal the spotlight today!" She said. I think she's overreact but it's fine. That's how moms usually react though.

   I'm going to the kitchen to drink some water when I saw Jungkook standing there looking at me. "YOU LOOK GOOD TODAY OH MY GOD!" I told him. Yeah, I admit that I have a hot brother but I can't admit it in public , that will destroy the siblings vibe, you know? "I look good everyday, you're too blind to notice that." he said while fixing his tie. "Blablabla .. Anyways, what you think about me?" He look at me up & down. "Well..I would give it 10/10 but there's no black color so 9/10." he said. "you're kidding me? I gave you a compliment and you said that mine 9/10 because of your fav color?" I exclaimed to him. "Okay okay I'm joking! You look beautiful today. As you should because it will be weird if I'm the only hot person in this family, right?" He started his self-compliment, again. "You should shut up. Now help me take my ootd picture."

   We walked outside to the backyard because the view was pretty good. I fix myself first before he take the picture. When I'm fixing my hair, I realized Jungkook was taking a picture of me. "I'm not ready yet!" I said. "It's called a candid photo. You'll thank me after this." He said. Well, we'll see. 

   As I finished taking picture , I walked towards him to look at it. When I tell you I actually gasped. "Bro.. You're photography skills are.. AMAZING!" We're both excited that we jumped.

  "Okay stop. It'll ruin my outfit." As I was about to take my phone from his hand, he bring his hands up. "It's not a free service. You have to take a picture of me as a payment." He claimed. "Ugh fine fine." 

    After few minutes, we're done with taking pictures. He looked at it and turned his face to me. "Sis , what book do you want? I'll buy for you." he said. Really? Why so sudden?" I asked. "THIS PHOTOS ARE AMAZING, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOOK LIKE A PRINCE HERE!" 

 "THIS PHOTOS ARE AMAZING, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOOK LIKE A PRINCE HERE!" 

"Bro , you're good at posing too! Sign up with a model agency!" I told him. He have a high chance to be a model and that's a fact. "Nah, I'm just going to keep my angel face for my future wife." And he's pushing away the chance. 

At the wedding (you can play the song now <3)

  We arrived here at 1pm. The wedding ceremony almost start and luckily we made it. We took a sit in the middle . While waiting for the groom and the brides to get ready , we received a door  gift from a cute little girl . Kids were asked to give the guests door gifts. Anyone who make that idea, thank you so much. It's so cute that I just want to squish them inside my pocket. 

  After 25 minutes, the groom was ready. We're all waiting for the bride to come in. Suddenly, the lights turned dim and the music started to play. All the guests stands up. A boy and a girl walk in first while throwing flowers to the guests. Then , the bride walk in. 

   That moment when she stepped in with her father and holding her flowers while looking at her soulmate with eyes full of loves , a beautiful voice started to sing. 

    "Like a river flows , surely to the sea, darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be.." 

  I'm searching for the voice when Hye Rin suddenly put her hand on her mouth. I looked at her eyes direction and.. I can't but put my hand on my mouth. "That's.." "Kim Taehyung." She continued. Mom also looking through our direction and she's surprised but she smiled. 

  "Take my hand, Take my whole life too, or I can't help , falling in love with you."

  Taehyung's POV

   I looked at her beautiful brown eyes, staring at me with tears on the edge. I sing the last line with all my heart until the clapping from the crowds make me realize that I actually cried too. I couldn't keep my eyes on her for long so I turned my head to the groom and he gave me a thumbs up. I just smiled at him.

Hye Jun's POV

  After they kissed, the party has started. Everyone's moving to the next venue. I saw Taehyung over there and called for him. "Taehyung-ssi!!" I shouted. Hye Rin face turned pale and Jungkook notice it. Taehyung walked towards us with a smile. At that moment, Jungkook took his camera and snap a picture of Taehyung. He look at the result and show to Hye Rin.

 He look at the result and show to Hye Rin

"Your boyfriend's smile is perfect. Don't you think so, Hye Rin?"