Lie

I know that Jungkook was being sarcastic so I quietly laughed. Hye Rin's reaction? She smiled but it's obvious that it's fake. 

   "Aigoo, Taehyung-ah! You're getting more and more handsome!" Mom exclaimed excitedly. They hugged each other. Taehyung also went to dad and hugged him. When he saw Jungkook, he smiled so big. They looked like a real brother to me. They did their handshake and we all laughed at that. The moment his eyes were on Hye Rin, his face changed. He still smile, but it's a sad one. I looked at Hye Rin's face and she also smile at him. He knows everything but she still pretend like everything's fine. 

  "Hye Rin.." Taehyung slowly put his hands on her. "I miss you..so much." He said. The next thing I saw, they were kissing.

  I'm confused. So do mom and Jungkook. Is that a kiss with love? Or... their last kiss? 

"We should go to the hall. We'll leave this two lovebirds here." Dad said and pull us together to the hall and leave Taehyung and Hyerin alone. I turn my head to the back and saw that the lovey-dovey moment is gone. He walked her outside and god knows what they'll do next.

Taehyung's POV

     She broke the kiss and we look at each other eyes. "You sang my favorite song." She said. I smiled to her. "Can we talk?" She nodded. I brought her to my car. 

    "What do you want to say?" She asked. I lower my head and stared at my hand. 

   "You remember when you lend me your money at the vending machine?" I asked. "Yeah, and you ended up buying drinks that you hate." We both laughed. "That's because I was too mesmerized with your beauty." I said. She then looked at me with sad eyes. "Oh , you remember when we went to your grandma's house? It's my first time there so your cousin tryna show me the place. But his car-" I couldn't finish my sentence as she continued, "broke down. And both of you try to fixed it but it gone wrong." We laughed again. "What a beautiful memories, isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah.." She lower her head down. I took my phone and breath. "Hye Rin-ah.." I called her. "hmm?" She turned her head to me. 

   "What do you feel about our memories.. that we created?" I slowly asked her. She stay quiet for a moment and looked at me. "A beautiful fate." She said. "Then, how could you cheat on me?" I gather all my courage to say this. Her face turned pale and she couldn't keep her eyes on me. "What..wha..what do you mean?" She stuttered. 

  I showed her all the text message. 

Yesterday..

    "..You gotta help me."

"What is it?"

"Do you have a screenshot of their texts?"

"aaah..about that, I actually have it."

"Nice. I saw that you prepared for it ."

"Hello??I'm an expert in this stuff."

End of flashback..

  "Whe..where you got all of this?" She look panic. "That's not important. Now answer me, why do you cheat on me? Who's this guy that steal you from me?" I desperately asked her. It's so heartbreaking that I couldn't hold it anymore.

   "I..I don't know..I don't know what's wrong with me!" She cried. "You just.. suddenly fell in love with him?" I slowly asked. "yy..yess."

  "He gave you a pickup line and you just fell into his trap??!" I exclaimed. It's impossible that she don't know why. "I'M SORRY OKAY??I'M SORRY! I can't help myself! You always busy with school and I don't have enough attention!" She claimed. "Me? Busy? Do you realize that you're the one who's been avoiding my call? You lied to me that you're home with your family! And what you did instead? Hangout with that jerk!" I said angrily. I couldn't accept all this anymore. Her reason are bullshit and makes me want to throw up. 

    "Do you realize how you act right now? You called someone a jerk when you don't even know anything about him! You're changing!" She raised her voice and point her finger to my face. "I'm changing.. because of you.. you did this to me." I sadly said that to her. I sound pathetic, but it's a fact.

    "Enough." She said. "Are you staying with me or you're going to that guy?" I asked her. She lowered her head while crying. "can... can you give me a week? I need some time." She asked.

    Sighs. If she still loves me, she don't need a week. That's the reality and I have to accept it. "Alright." I told her. She wipe her tears and fixed her make up. We get out from the car and went to the hall. 

    "Can I hold your hand? You don't want people to think negative about us, don't you?" I asked her politely. She just nodded.

   The moment we entered, my mom and her mom wave their hand as a sign to sit with them. We both smiled at them. I looked behind them and saw Jungkook taking photo of us using his camera. I tapped Hye Rin's shoulder and point to Jungkook. We pose like a couple, probably for the last time. 

    Beside Jungkook, her sister, Hye Jun look at me weirdly. She must be confused with our act. I'm going to explain it to her later.