Painful Wish💔

Arjun's POV:

             Our life is full of uncertainity and surprises. We don't  have rights to chose certain things in  our life like our parents, siblings,  family,  country, religion, birth,death. But yes definitely we have rights over our choice in choosing  our friends, our career, our dream and our soulmate. For me my friendship,my career, my dream, my soul connected with a single person who is sitting next to me My KANMANI.

My phone rings. It's non other than my partner in crime.

Pradeep : Machi I think ,you people  took wrong decision.Let us take time and try to sort it out da.please da

Arjun       : Machaan I'ill call you later.

I hung up the call. The attender came out of the office and called for our name.

Attender  :Arjun Dev and Anu Priya

We went inside the room.

..........        : Take your seats please. How long have you been married?

Arjun          : One Year mam

............      : It's too early for this decision. Mutual Consent ?

Yes, we are in family court to apply for our divorce, most painful day in my life. I turn to her side. She sits with plain face . I am expecting her to say no. But life is full of unexpected twist and turns right.

Anu Priya : Yes

This is highhtime, I should do something to stop this.I hold her wrist and took her out of the court room. I hold her face and started to talk. 

Arjun        : Anu , I don't know what mistake I have done. But whatever it is, please forgive me. Don't do this to me. You are everytning to me. You know that right. And  very important thing is I don't know whether I can live without you or not. But I know one thing for sure, You can't live without me.Please don't punish yourself for my mistake.

She looked into my eyes in which I always used to see only love and care for me is now filled with pain. She is trying very hard to hide that pain from me. she didn't utter any word for seconds.After a long silence..

Anu Priya : Dev...please. Don't make me to beg you.

Next second my heart shattered. We went inside and sign the application for mutual consent.Its our first motion.

Judge     :The court is giving you the cooling off period of next six months to reconsider your decision. You can leave now.

When I came out of the court room. I surrounded by news reporter asking random questions about our visit to family court. I ignore them and made my way towards my car. Although we celebrities shine by this attention and light, we want to keep our private life far away from this.

I step into the car. She is sitting on the back seat and trying to hide her tears under the tissue papers. Throughout the travel car is filled only with silence. We reached our home.First she entered into the house silently. As I enter our Home my eyes caught with the photoframes in the wall of the hall.Freeze frames of magical moments of our five years of love. I stand there and all these moments flashing in my mind .Not only this frames in my life everything is filled with her memories my profession, my fame,etc ..etc... Unknowingly my eyes blurred by tears, I wiped off it and get into the Hall. To my shock I found unconcious Anu on the floor.I went near her and put her head on my lap. 

Arjun Dev : Anu... anu... what happen to you? Please open your eyes.

Arjun Dev :Rangan Anna Please bring some water.

The cook brought water. I sprinked water on her face. No reaction , I get tensed.I took her in my hands to our room and made her lay on the bed. I took my phone and called our family doctor.

Arjun Dev: Hello.. Hello.. swetha??

Swetha     :Hey Arjun. What a pleasant surprise.Now only you got time to call me aa da? How are you ? How is Anu?

Arjun Dev :Anu is unconcious. Please come soon.

Swetha     :Don't worry da.I'ill be there in 15 minutes.

I hung up the call .I sat next her and hold her tiny hand in between my hands.Why she want to seperate her from me? What happen to her? I have never seen my Kanmani in this pathetic situation? Dumping of questions into my mind by my heart is interrupted by door knocking sound.

To be continued......