His Pain😢

Anu's POV:

I opened the door to find Dev standing there. He is not steady.I can sense heavy alcohol smell. He entered .

Anu        :Dev....

Arjun    :Yes Mrs. Dev

Anu      :Have you drunk??

He can't walk. He was about to fall.I hold him and  placed his hand over my shoulder. I made him to sit on the sofa. His face expression become plain. I stand near him.

Anu      :Tell me Dev. What is this ? Why have you drunk?? Answer me.Open your mouth.(shouted in anger)

Arjun   :Sshhhh....Don't shout. My baby is sleeping.

Anu     :Stop this ? Why have you.......

Arjun  : You are the reason.You made me to do this. No no arjun baby is sleeping.I don't want to talk to you Anu. I am here to talk to my baby.

He pulled and made me to sit near him.He place his ear near my stomach .He listen to it few seconds and place his head on my lap.

Arjun   :Baby Your Appa speaking da. Do you know how precious you are to me. Today , I hear your heartbeats. I am an music composer. This world celebrates my music. But you know Your heartbeat is my second most favourite music I have ever heared. You want to know the frist favourite My kanmani's...

Hearing the word  "My Kanmani" my eyes started to tears.

Arjun    :My kanmani's heartbeat which always beats for me. Its the rhythm of our love. My kanmani who made me to realise what love is. Love was introduced in my life by her. I have lost my parents when I was 5 years old. Parent's love disappeared in my life before I can feel it. My relatives put me in hostel through out my schooling. I joined in prestigious college.Papa Do you know why am I addressing it as prestigious? It gave me My kanmani Anu priya.....Anu.....My Anu....My frist best friend, My love, My Dream savior, My Guardian Angel, My strength, My ray of hope, My everything. I don't have words to explain how much I love her. She is my world.

My eyes filled with tears.Suddenly He got up from my lap and kneel down in front of me.

Arjun    : Papa. I drunk today. Don't mistake your Appa . Your appa is not drunkard. I cannot  bear the pain given by your Amma. Don't misunderstand  about you Amma. You know her love for me. My kanmani's love for me. She is not like me. She has everything in her life. Big family with loving parent and elder brothers.Actually she is from joint family which celebrate her. She is the only one person who loves me. But for her I am one among the people who loves her. She left her Amma Appa whole family for me. I used to see the pain in her eyes for my wounds. But today she broke my heart. She want to leave my life. How could I live without her? How could I live without her? How could I.......... 

He slept on my lap.I made him to lay on the bed with rangan Anna's help. I notice the cut on his hands. I frist aid his hand.

Anu      :Dev . I  am Sorry . Sorry. I am hurting you . Its more painful for me to hurt you. But I can't  put your life at risk. Your life is very important than anything else.

I removed his shoes  and cover him with blanket. I went to guest room and close the door. I leaned to the room wall and started to cry . The pain he is going through becoz of me. I cried hardly . Become tired, I don't know when I slept.

Arjun's POV:

I woke up from my sleep due to heavy headache. Why this much pain?? Oh  no...What have I done yesterday. I came home drunk. I didn't remember anything.I hold my head with my hands to find it frist aided.My eyes couldn't find the person  who treated my hand. I started to search for her .Finally I found her on the floor of  guest room. I went near her and lift her put on the bed. With the evident of her pale and traces of tears on her cheeks, I came to know that she cried whole night.

Arjun   :I am sorry Anu. I couldn't tolerate the pain of loosing you. Thats why I drunk I know something is not fine around us. I will sort it out soon.

My phone Rings pradeep's name on screen. Anu slowly opened her eyes.She woke up and sat next to me on the bed without uttering a word. If  its normal, she would slap and hit me for  my act which never hurt me. But now her silence hurts me the more. I kneeled down near her. I hold her tiny hands in between my hands.

Arjun  :Sorry Anu.

Anu     :No need of this sorry Arjun. Anyway I won't have right on you. Who am I to ask ??

I went near her placed my hands over her waist and pulled her near me. Our faces few inches away.

Arjun    :Are you serious?  Then why have you treated my hands.

Anu      :.....

Arjun    :Anu I have an doubt. If we get seperated as you said, To whom our baby belongs to?

Hearing my words she looks at me with shock. I raised my eye brows.She hold her tummy like she is not ready to give her unborn child to anyone.

Arjun   :No worries Anu. You are not going to leave my life.Our baby will be with us.

I got a text message from Pradeep.(Text :I got an important evidence abou sanjay.Come Soon machan)

Arjun   :I told you know. I have work to finish today.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and leave the room.

To be continued......