His Strength😇

Sanjay's POV:

He have been my rivalry since My college day. Today we are surviving in music industry. Arjun.... Arjun Dev . He is not my enemy. But I could not  beat him. Through out his journey I have put so many hurdles to stop him. Though he has no musical background like me, he alway push me to second position. But how? how this man stands  with his dream.I haven't know till the last music award function in which he won best composer of the year for his work. For that award I was also nominated. In that function I came to know that girl who have always been with him right  from the college cultural now his wife was, is, will be his strength. So I have to remove his strength from him. For that I should seperate her from him. I blackmailed her to leave his life to save his life. I would definitely beat him. I will.....

Arjun's POV:

Why is he doing this?  What made him to do this to me? Is he the reason behind Anu's fear? But why? Why ? why? 

Pradeep  :Machan I have checked Anu's mobile call list for last one month. This number  called her frequently with fake address proof. This number might be the person's who talked to her in hospital. But we don't have any proof to connect the dots with sanjay.

Arjun        :Machan Why is he doing this to me da?? I will kill him da.

Pradeep  :Arjun calm down machaan. We should handle this carefully. He is also a celebrity of the soceity. Any wrong move against him might backfire. We must collect evidence against him. Before that we should know  what bothers anu??

What pradeep said is true.I have only 6 month to solve this .If I failed I would lost my Anu.I went to home. I enquired rangan anna about anu's dinner. In my room I saw my strength in human form sleeping with a book in her hand. I went near her removed the book from her hand, caress her forehead and kissed her forehead. I covered her with blanket. After sometimes, I slept beside her.

Morning my sleep was disturbed by her murmuring sound. I kept my hand on her forehead to check what happened. Her body temperature is high. I rubbed  her hands and legs. Immediately I called doctor.

Arjun  :Doctor, Anu's body temperature is high.what Should I do??

Doc     : Arjun don't panic. Its normal during early pregnancy period.Did she take her tablets properly.

Arjun   : Don't know doctor.

Doc      :What kind of answer is this Arjun?? Are you serious

Arjun   : Sorry Doctor. Some work preasure. I 'ill take care of her.

Doc      :Okay take care. Make sure she take tablets regularly.

Arjun  :Ok Doctor. Thank You.

I made her to take breakfast and tablets. After two hours, she wakes up from her sleep.

Arjun   :Anu I want to talk to you

Anu      :Hmm

Arjun   :You took tablets yesterday??

Anu     :.......

Arjun  : I don't know what mistake I have commited. You are punishing me. Please don't punish my baby (Angry tone)

Saying this Arjun left the room. Her eyes started to tears up.

Time skips..

After 8 weeks throughout this Arjun took good care of Anu though she tried to avoid him. They were in hospital for their frist scanning.

Anu's POV:

Doctor showing the scan and said  feel the heartbeat of your baby. I feel total happiness. "Our hearts beats seperately.Our heats beats for each other. Now  A single heart beat of our two hearts". I feel elated by the happiness in his eyes.After so many days  we smiled whole heartedly.Our happiness. We went home with happy faces.He left me in home and went some where.Today I saw His smile which brighten my life. My phone rings...

Private No :It seems like you are ready to sacrifice his life.

Anu               :No no. Don't Do that. 

Private No :Its all only in your hands anu. Stay away from him Orelse ready to sacrifice his life.

Hearing this I sat on the sofa with a shock. I must stay away from him. Nothing would happen to my Dev. He Returned with a gift in his hand.

Arjun          :Anu I am so happy today and also I saw the happiness in your face.So I wanted to freeze this happiness. Have it(Gave the gift to anu)

I unwrapped the gift to see the foldable photo frame which have his and my photo connected by our baby frist scanned copy. This is most memorable gift. I want to  hug him.But I composed myself from doing this.I don't want to say this.but......I placed the photo frame in his hand. He looks me with confusion.

Anu            : Dev I want to remind you one thing. We have applied for divorce. We are going to seperate.No need for this photo frame.

Thats It his smile swept away.Tears formed in his eyes.He hold the photo frame tightly .It broke and cut his hands.I was about to touch his hands.He stops me

Anu           :Dev........

Arjun        :No .Don't touch. I'ill take care of me. This cut won't kill me. But your words..........

He left some where. I broke his heart which always beats for me.I kneeled on my knees and started to cry . Its very late around 11'o clock. Still he is not back to home. I tried calling him for so many times. But could not reach. I felt restless.What happen to dev. Is that person do something to my dev. I was about to try calling Pradeep Anna. Door bell rings. I opened the door to find Dev .He is not steady. Some thing weird.

Anu         :Dev...

Arjun       :Tell me Mrs.Dev.(dizzy voice)

Anu           :Have you drunk??

TO BE CONTINUED..............