Her Dev❤

Arjun's POV:

         I woke up from my deep peacefull sleep as I felt my warmth missing. I  am trying to adjust to my new atmosphere. My Anu's room but my Anu is missing beside me. Suddenly I get down from the bed and took my phone to see time. To my surprise Its only 7 o clock morning. Where she went this early. I finished my morning chores and  started to scroll my phone sitting on the bed rest my back on the headboard of the bed. This was my unplanned trip so I had to postpone my some of my commitment , So I immersed in that work. Disturbed by the sound thud to see at the entrance of my room. My kanmani with cup of coffee. Beauty I want to hid it from the evil side of world. She dressed up with navy blue with silver boarder saree. She tucked her wet hair behind her ears with jhumka. We were in relationship for five years and that too she was my wife for past one years. I saw her in saree only three to four times Our wedding , My award functions. I cannot take off my eyes from her. Words stuck in my throat. She came near me and gave the cup to me.

Anu        :Morning Dev.

Arjun     :Gu....(keech voice adjusted his voice) Good Morning.

Anu smiled at his reaction and about to move but stopped by his hold. Made her to sit opposit me on the bed. 

Anu         :Dev work irrukku poganum enanu sollu.

Arjun       :Innaiku Navarathri festival aa??

Anu           :Hmm?? Illaye. Yean apdi kekura.

Arjun         :Ila Ivlo azhagu oru bhooma irrukey.

Anu             :Enga???

Arjun           :En kanukula paaru theriyum.

Anu looked into his eyes searching for the bhoomai.

Arjun            :Ena theriyutha?

Anu               :Un kannoda karuvizhi thaan theriyuthuthu.

Arjun             :Ila Nalla thedi paaru Ennoda Kanmani theriyuva.

Anu got what he is saying and started to blush.

Arjun             :Ena maadam saree laam potu ivlo seekram ready aagitinga.

Anu                : Kovilukku poganumam Peripa sonnaru. Coffee kuduchitu Get ready soon. Unnaku dress dressing table mela vachi irrukkan.

Saying this she left the room. Me, my kanmani and my family. My family sounds great.Yes ofcourse I'm a married person. But Anu is not my soulmate, She is my heart and soul. This word "My family " is becoz of her. Her parents become my parents. We went to the temple. We are standing in front of  womb chamber of the temple. They arranged special pooja for us. We were asked  to exchange garlands and put  vermollin on her hair partition. I looked deep into her eyes and put garland to her. She is very short to reach my height to put garland  to me. I always used to tease her for our height difference. I missed these cute things for the past three months. Now I want to tease her, so I stand straight. She is trying but in vain.She started staring with her beautiful eyes suddenly winked her eyes and signing me to come near. I forgot what am I going, I bend down she put the garland and  smiling victoriously. My kanmani, who alway want me to win and also stand with me after my failure. To see her smile I will  lose everytime  when it comes me vs her.

We spent some quality time with our family. They were very sweet and affectionate. In between I received a call from pradeep.

Arjun           :Sollu Machaan....

Pradeep    :Your voice sounds great . Are you happy da.

Arjun          :Aama da with my family.

Pradeep    :Your family!!! Super da I am really happy for you.Aprum Anu...

Arjun          :Ava romba happy da. Romba naal kalichi engalukula irruntha gap  kanama poi irrukku.

Pradeep   : Naan thaan sonen la ellam sari aagidumnu.

Arjun       :Seri da Anga ellam okay thaana.

Pradeep  :I will manage it machi. Stay cool. You would be here day  after tommorrow la. Till that I can handle it. Bye.

I hunged up the call and turned back to find my kanmani folding her hands over chest angrily. I confused and see around me to find some girls rushing towards me. I understood  why she was angry. Her possessiveness.

Anu's POV:

I fullfilled my promise, I am the happiest person in the world to see My Dev with my family no its now our family. He easily gelled with my family. He excused to take the call It would be Pradeep Anna If I am not wrong. After few minutes, I started searching for him, finally find him near temple pond . He is very handsome in dhoti and shirt. I  started admiring him but stopped by seeing some girls admiring my Dev. I know he is a celebrity, crush for most of  his girl fans. But still, I cannot tolerate that, my possesiveness. They were started taking selfies standing too close to him. I want to hide my anger and possessiveness. So I turned opposite side. After few minutes, I heard  my name  called by some familiar voice, turnned back  sunrays directly fall on my face I put my palms over my face to prevent the sunlight glare.Soon a shadow of a person protect me from sun rays like shield. I adjusted my eyes to see My Dev stand in front of me.

      "As His Shadow meets my Skin,My soul meets my body."

Arjun's POV :

I know she felt bad everytime my fans standing too close to me. After that I went to her to pacify her.

Arjun  :Ena madam inga ninuttu irrukinga.

Anu       :Onnum ilaye.......

Arjun      :Apdiya, Un kan vera yethayo solluthey......

Anu          :Oh apdiya........... Enna solluthu.

Arjun        :Ennoda Arjun Dev nu.....

Anu             :Apdina??

Arjun            :Possessive princess.

Anu               :Irrukaalam. I want to mark you as mine.

Arjun             :How?? Un name tatoo potukkava.,

Anu                :Iyayo vendam Dev . Romba valikum unakku.

Arjun              :Appo ena panlam.

She started to think by placing her index finger on her  chin.

Anu                :I got an Idea.

She removed one ring from her finger and bend down took my right leg and placed it on her lap . She put the ring to my toe finger. She gets up and looked into my eyes.

Anu           :Now I marked you as mine. This Anu's Dev (Her DEV).

To be continued.............