Missing Her💓

Arjun's POV:

Standing under the moonlight thinking about my moon who want me to be hers. My Anu along with her family the best thing happened in my life.My heart  filled with mixed emotions. Tommorrow we have to leave to Chennai. Longtime silence broke by someone called 'Arjun' . I turned back to find  Ajay. I smiled at him. He came  near me stand beside me.

Ajay      :Thanks Arjun. And then Sorry.

Arjun    :For??

 Ajay     :Thanks  for Giving our happiness back.Romba Naal kalichi intha veetla oru uyir vanthirku.

Arjun   :Happiness. Complete Happiness in my Anu's face. Inga vanthathala. Aprum sorry  edhukku??

Ajay  pointed my scar which made  by him. 

Ajay    :Ithukku

Arjun   :Athu paravala. Anu vaa ungaltu irrunthu pirichi kondu ponathukku punishment aa eduthukran.(teasing)

Ajay patted on my shoulder.

Ajay    :Seri Vaanga sapda polam.

We went down to have dinner. We had our dinner.

Arjun    :Appa Nalaiku Naanga Chennai kelamburom.

Hearing this all of their faces filled with sadness. I understand them.

A.Perima  :Innum konja naal Irunttu ponga

Arjun        :Illa ma konjam vela irrukku athaan.

A. Peripa  :Appo Anu.

Arjun        :Anuvum thaan pa.

A.Amma :Ila pa Ava pregnant aa irrukka intha nerathula adikadi  travel pandrathu advisable ila. Two weeks anu inga stay panatumey. Neenga velaiya muduchitu vanthu kootu ponga.

I was not able to say no to them. At the same time  I don't know how would I manage without my Anu. I turned to Anu whose face exhibits the same emotion.Her eyes pleading to me to say No to them. But.......

Arjun      :Seri Okay ma.

Her face goes down with disappointment. We finished our dinner. I went to room finiding my Anu in the avathar of Angry bird standing in the balcony. I moved near her and put my hands around her shoulder. She removed it and move away from me. Again I did the same. When she tries to remove my hand , I held her hands . She turned towards me and looked in my eyes . Her attractive eyes filled with tears waiting to fall on his cheeks.

Arjun       :Anu..........

Anu          :Hmm

Arjun         :Why???

Anu            :You don't know why??

Arjun         :I know.

Anu           :Why didn't you say no to them??

Arjun       :What they are saying is right la?? You should not travel frequently la at this time.

Anu         :So.......

Arjun      :Anu see just two weeks . It will go just like that.

Anu         :Can You stay away from me for two weeks?? Won't you miss me.

Arjun     :............

Anu         :Answer me Dev.

Arjun      :You know my Answer.

Tears which was waiting in her eyes fall on her cheeks. Moist formed in my eyes.She hugged me and started crying hard.

Anu       :I will miss you Dev.

I placed her face in between my palm and  wiped her tears with my thumb.

Arjun :Ill miss you both.

At morning.......

I was getting ready to leave. She sat on the bed and kept staring at me.I know she is upset. After packing my bag . I looked at her.She turned her face to opposite side. I sat on the bed near her and pulled her near me. Holding her hands..

Arjun     :Anu Inga paaru. Carefull aa iru time ku saptu tablet podu.Daily three times vedio call pandren.  Azhatha..2weeks ku mela oru naal kooda late panama una vanthu kootu poran. Okay va?? Vaa keezha vanthu ena send off panu

Anu       :Na Varamatan.

Arjun    :Yean??

Anu        : You want me to cry infront of every one??

Arjun     :Seri Okay na kelamburan. Innum konja neram unta pesitu irruntha plan aa cancel panitu unnodavey irrunthuduvan. Aprum Flim producers ku bathil solla vendi varum. Na kelamburan bye.

She removed her hands from my hold and lay on the bed facing opposit side.I caressed her head and placed a kiss on her forehead and left the room.

All in the family, waiting in the hall to send me off. I went near her mom.

Arjun     :Amma Na ithu soldrathu konjam over thaan. Irunthaalum...... Anu va bathrama pathukonga.

A.Mom  :Na pathukren neenga poitu vaanga. Anu....keezha vaa Avara Vazhi anupu.

We didn't get the reply from Anu. I know why??

Arjun     :Paravala Ma. Ava thoongura thoongattum. Na poitu Varen.

Ajay        :Arjun Nee sollitu vaa . Na car edukran .

Everytime, I left this home with heavy heart. My mind trying to compromise my heart  by saying its just a temporary gap. But my heart becoming even more heavy for every steps making me away from my soul. I went near the car and opened the door.Slowly I turned back to find my family member saying bye. Looked up to find Anu standing in the balcony. I smiled at her. I went inside the car.

At Chennai....

It has been three days, I left her. When I was in studio, I tried to engage myself in my work.But I could not stop myself missing her, and also I don't want to stop.This is just a temporary gap between us. But it affects us intensely. Becoz , this is the first long time seperated by long distance.Ofcourse we connected with vedio calls and phone call. But still I missing her presence around me, her smell on me, adding to that missing her eyes which always exposes her love for me.I kept calling her name each time and then realise she is not here.I want to finish my work as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I engaged with lot of commitments. She keeps on asking me to come. I am having only buts everytime....

Hardly two weeks passed by. Today, Anu is arriving,.. I informed Pradeep to take care of the work for half a day and reached Airport to receive my kanmani. I want to hide myself from media attention. I don't want my private life mixed with this so-called celebrity life. I came her by private cab. Wearing  Cap , Coolers and mask waiting to see her. The flight arrived, people started coming by escalator. I saw her glittering like pearl in white long kurti with full sleeve holding her trolly. Her eyes keeps searching for me.She came down still searching for me. I started moving towards her, slowly people move aside .My eyes caught her pregnancy tummy visible over her kurti. Yes this is our 14th week of pregnancy. Her eyes moving here and there searching for me and her legs kept moving. I stand in front of her and stopped her from move further. She lifted her head to look my face. Her face filled with confusion because she couldn't recognise me. I removed my coolers. Her confusion turned to happiness, her eyes filled  with moist by recognising my eyes.

Anu     :Dev......

To be Continued....