Father's Love

Anu's POV:

I don't know the definition of love. But in my life the definition of love is Dev, My Dev. Now I got to know why my heart and brain together chose my Dev When its comes either Dev or My family. After  two and half years I spent more quality time with my family member no our family members.Its evening my periamma told me to serve tea to Dev who is in my room.I stand near my room door.Slowly I moved inside my room to find my man sleeping uncomfortably in my single cot which is more enough for me to sleep. I went near him placed the tea cup on my study table and sat next to him. I caressed his forehead with my palm.My touch makes his lips to curve.I fall for his smile.I want to be the reason of his smile forever.

Anu       :Dev....Dev.....

Arjun    :Hmm(Still sleeping)

Anu       :Dev...Wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes to find himself in new place.He got up and see Anu near him.

Arjun      :Enna Anu??

Anu          :Its evening. Tea kuduka sonanga periamma. 

Arjun      :Tea kudukka thaan vanthiya.

Anu         :Aama.

Arjun      :Seri kudu nee poo,....

I gave tea cup to him.He deliberately  ignore my gaze. I hesistantly trying to speak to him.He started to sip the cup.

Anu      :Dev....

Arjun     :Ena Anu innum pogala. Athaan Tea  kuduthitala...

Anu about to leave but her wrist held by Arjun. She turn to see him too close to her. Anu lifted her head to see his face.He held her waist and  the gap between them disappeared.

Arjun      :Anu  ithu un room thaana.Intha cot unnakagave manufacture pani irrukangalo. Ivlo kutty aa irrukku.Namakku kalyanam aagi one year aaguthu. Aanalum un veetla un roomla nee en kaila romba special aa irrukku.Aama Ithula epdi namma rendu per thoongrathu

Anu        :Ila Dev.Ajay Anna sonanga night kula double cot vanthudumam

Arjun      :Onnum Urgent la paravala adjust paniklam.

Anu looked at him with confusion.

Arjun       :Ena Anu na cot mela paduthukren nee en mela paduthuko.Ithu enna unnaku puthusa??Hmm (raising his eyebrow).

Anu looked intensely  into his eyes. He moved closer to her face. Anu closed her eyes anticipating his intention.

....     :Anumaa.....

The couple disturbed by the sound.

Anu released herself from his hold with teasing smile. 

Anu     :Peripa koopdraru naa poganum.Tea kuduchidu Dev. Anu opened the door of the room to find her  Appa walked passing the room. Anu hold his hands.

Anu   : Appa.....

He removed her hold and moved from the place. Arjun noticed this .His heart ached by seeing her blushing happy face turned dull. Anu and  Anu's appa walked in opposite sides. Arjun came out of the room. His eyes followed Anu's father but interfered by a phone call. Its  Pradeep...

Arjun            :Hello machaan.

Pradeep      :Arjun Engada irrukka?? Intha week kula_____movie ooda music kodukanum da producer side la irrunthu pressure.