Mystery👀

Arjun's POV:

I have spent the whole evening in my studio where I can able to deviate myself from my personal problems.It's around 9 pm.My phone rings..Its pradeep

In call...

Pradeep:Arjun where are you da??

Arjun      :In studio.

Pradeep :Its already late. What are you doing there??

Arjun      :Nothing da.I have works to be finished.

Pradeep :Arjun remember one thing.Don't increase the gap between you and anu.I'll find the mystery behind Anu's decision.

Arjun   : Okay da.

Call ends.I drove my car to home .I entered the hall, there I saw my kanmani sleeping on the sofa.I asked  rangan anna whether she finished her dinner.I took her in my hands,went to our room and made her lay on our bed.Her hands cluctching my shirt It has been more than a week,we were this close. I removed her hand and put the duvet over her.Sitting next to her, I placed my hands on her abdomen where my another world is growing.

Arjun    :Papa.I am your appa da.I want to say this to you da.Today is the most important day in my life. Which gave me the two extreme emotions.One is extreme happiness,becoz you entered my life.Another is most painful thing  my  better half want to leave me that is your mom.Do you know one thing? I have gone through so many hurdles to acheive my goal. Many rejections, lot of negativity, insults, disappointments, pains. But I have never been broken this much. Cause throughout my journey Your mom was with me,my pillar of support. Those hurdles are nothing infront of the struggle I am facing now. Your  dad is very brave da.Now I have a fear da. Fear  of loosing you and your mom.

Tears flowing continuously from arjun's eyes.He drifted to sleep in the same position. In morning,Uncomfortable sleeping  position made arjun wake up early.He went to washroom. When he came out, he found anu murmering something in sleep. He went near her

Anu    :No......No.......Don't do that to my dev. I'll  leave his life.(started to trembling)

Arjun  :Anu.. anu... wake up.what happen??

Anu    :Dev...Are you fine??

Arjun  :Anu calm down. I am fine.

Arjun don't want to ask anything about her. He went out of the room.After sometime anu went to dinning hall where arjun having his morning coffee with cookies.Anu came and sat opposite to arjun.Rangan anna placed anu's coffee on the dinning table.

Arjun  :Anna what is this??

Cook  : Coffee thambi

Arjun  :Anna take this away. Bring milk for her.From today she must drink milk.

Arjun started to cut fruits for anu. Mistakenly he cuts his finger.

Arjun  :Ahh....

Anu    Dev, What happen? Who told you to do this? Show me your hand .Oh my god dev blood da.Rangan anna bring frist aid kit .

Anu sat near arjun and did the first aid .Her eyes filled with tears.Arjun lift her chin to face him.

Arjun :Ithu thaan en anu en kanmani. Ennaku chinatha adipatta kooda unnala thanga mudiyalaye . Aana ivlo periya valiya ennaku kodukka epdi di unnaku thairiyam vanthuchu sollu anu.Nee illatha ennoda vazhkaila uyir irrukkathu di.

Anu didn't utter any words. She was about to leave.Arjun hold her hand.

Arjun  :Anu 10 o clock we have doctor's appointment. So get ready . We have to consult doctor.

They went to the hospital.Inside doctor's  cabin.

Doctor   : Congratulation . Mr and Mrs Arjun dev

Anu&Aju:Thanks doctor.

Doctor    :It's your first pregnancy.So you have to be more carefull.First three months are very important. You must follow diet and precautions which I have prescribed. Come for regular check up.Anu, You wait outside. I want to talk to arjun.

Anu       :Okay Doctor.

Doctor :Mr. Arjun something is bothering anu. I could not see the happiness in her face.Is everything okay.

Arjun     :some personal issue doctor.

Doctor  :Arjun pregnancy is all about mental and physical health.Don't let your problems affect the baby.

Arjun    :okay doctor.

Doctor   :Okay Arjun take care of her.

Arjun's POV: 

I came out of doctors cabin.Anu was not there. I started searching for her. Atlast I saw Anu speaking with some one, Actually arguing with them. I don't know to whom she is arguing. I made my way towards her.Suddenly  Anu fall on her knees and started to cry terribly.I started running towards her.She was about to fall.I hold her before she hits the floor.she become unconcious.

Arjun  : Anu... Anu.....

I saw a person wearing black pant and black hoodie covered her head with cap. I could not see his face. I shouted at him to stop. Within few seconds he disappeared.

To be continued......