Love For Him💖

Anu'sPOV:

 Loving someone is happiness. Being loved by the person we love is bliss.

             Love is foundation of human life. Its journey with us started when we were in our mother's womb. Mother's love, father's love, sibling's love, friend's love, love for our passion, Nature love, pet's love and so on. Every phase of our life engaged with love. we are only the centric force of these love sphere holding different people  toward  us. At one phase our centric force can shared by one. We feel them, we feel happy for their smile; we cry for their pain ; we celebrate their success; we regret for their mistakes; we want to protect them. That one person become our soulmate. My Soulmate, my Dev  the best thing happen in life. We were in love relationship for the last five years. A girl is lucky to have a friend as her life partner. I am the luckiest  girl in the world. Yes, He is my  best  friend who can understand me very well. He is burning sun of my life, without him my world become dark. I can't lose him at any cost. "You can only save his life at the expense of your love for him" a voice echoed, my vision filled with darkness and fear caught up my heart.How can I leave him? I can't lose my love of life. I feel his warm touch which can eradicate my fear.I open my eyes to see him in front.He looks into my eyes which mirror myself and he started to speak.

Arjun : I have dreamt for this moment to happen .Nee epdi enta solluvanu neraya kanavu kandriken.Aana na unta first solluvenu ethirpakala.Namaloda kadhaloda adayalam uyira uruva un karuvil valarathuttu irrukku. Anu we are pregnant.We are going to be parent soon.

Hearing his words , all my worries and fear gone without leaving any traces.Yes it is more special for a girl to hear about her pregnancy from her love. I feel completed. Our Dream, Our love, Our life, Our Child....I couldn't find words to express my happiness.

Anu    :Dev ,Unmaiya......

He nodded . I took his hand and placed it on my abdomen.

Anu   :Dev.....Namma papa

Our four eyes filled with happy tears. Suddenly those words echoed in my mind "You can only save his life at the expense of your love for him".I can't take this extreme happiness and  extreme pain at the same time. Why this is happening to me. A new life grows inside of me and I have to leave my love. I removed my hands from his.

Arjun's POV:

She got up from her bed and about to move to her room.She was staying in the guest room past ten days. We were fight a lot in our past which ends up with more love. But  this gap between us . I held her wrist .Standing in front of her.

Arjun   :Anu please say some thing. Have I commited any mistake. What is bothering you? Whatever the problem, our seperation could not be a solution. We will face it together. We will sort it out. Atleast reconsider your decision for our baby.

She stand silent putting her head down.I hold her face between my palm.I can only see pain in her eyes  which is filled with tears.

Arjun    :Anu it's your words. We should use words carefully ,words have the power to hurt and heal. But now your silence kills me more. Please say something..

My pain turns into frustation.

Arjun    :Anu... Say something. Open your mouth. How could I know .....

I started shouting at her. Her hands starts trembling.Oh... no..no.. what have I done now? I should not behave like this.That too now. She is pregnant with my baby.

Arjun   :Anu.Sorry. sorry da. Easy easy .Don't panic.I won't ask you anything.calm down.

I made her sit on the bed and gave her glass of water. This is not the right  time to ask anything.

Anu's POV:

He threw series of question in front of me.I stand silent. He held my face and looked into my eyes.He asked me to reconsider my decision for our baby.Hearing those words I wanted to throw myself in his arms and tell I won't leave you.But I composed myself from doing that.He started shouting at me. I know his anger,It won't hurt me. But the frustation inside me  makes me tremble. He started to pacify me.His concern and care for me.What would I do without this man? How would I live  this life without him ?

Arjun  :Okay Anu. You want divorce from me right. I will give it to you.But I have a request. Doctor advised me to take care of you. And also It's my responsibility to take care of you and our baby. Please stay with me in our room for the next six month.

Hurting the person whom we are loving hurts us more.

Saying this Arjun leaves the room and closed the door. He leaned to the door started to cry helplessly.On the other side of door anu sitting on the floor and crying hugging arjun's shirt.

After few minutes Pradeep enters the house. He went near Arjun. Seeing  him Arjun hugged him  and  started crying.Pradeep took him to living room.

Pradeep :What machan? What happened? Did you speak with her?

Arjun       :She didn't say anything. But she is very stubborn da.She want to leave me da. I accepted to give her  divorce.

Pradeep  :Dei.What are you saying da?? What is the problem between you both?

Arjun         :I don't know da. Past 10 days she acted different. She made a distance  from me. Yesterday, she asked me for divorce. Its shattered my heart.

Pradeep   :Something is fishy.

Arjun         :I can't live without her. And now our baby.

Pradeep   :Don't worry machan. It won't happen.I know Anu very well . She love you more than you loves her. She left  her loving family only for you. I'ill find out the reason behind this. Try to keep her happy . I'ill see you  tomorrow. Take care of Anu.

What Pradeep said is right. Anu was born in joint-family. Her family was very affectionate with her. Anu was and is world to them. But I am her world. They didn't accept us particularly me. She sacrifice her family only for me.Now, she is ready to sacrifice me. But I am very sure about onething. I can see my pain in her eyes .

To Be Continued...