Realizing their Mistake/ Them without you

Izuku Midoriya:

It had been about four days after you and he quarreled about his quirk. He was recognizing that what you had spoken to him was right, it had felt like he didn't trust you enough to tell you the truth about how he had received his quirk. He chose to go and try to tell you the total truth and to apologize but he saw you talking to Yo Shindo, chuckling with him. 

He realized that he was lost without you and that you should know the truth. But you seemed more content with Yo, so, should he not tell anything to you? 

Shoto Todoroki:

Todoroki immediately realized what he had done to you. He let out his pent-up anger from his father on the person who he had cherished the most.

Now, seeing you with blisters and injuries, he felt blameworthy, lost, and heartsick. He communicated to nobody unless a teacher called on him. Everyone took note of this behavior and found it unusual. Todoroki had been more content and chatty when you two got together, you both were even the cutest couple in 1-A, but, noticing you two apart and quiet, they wanted you two to get back together, but they weren't gonna force it. 

Katsuki Bakugo:

He did not take note of how wrong he felt and how much the words that Izuku told him meant until 5 days later. He saw you chuckling and speaking to the Deku Squad. He acknowledged that he shouldn't have said that about you, you were his everything. He wanted to be the one to make you chuckle, but he just didn't know how to. You were the person with the solutions, but he didn't have you this time.

Denki Kaminari: 

Denki rubbed his cheek of where you had just slapped him, recognizing what Jiro was trying to do the entire time. He stood up and marched away, attempting to find you. When he did, he saw you with Toru and Oijiro, sobbing your eyes out.

Days now have passed by and he continued attempting to talk to you, but you were constantly with either Toru or Oijiro. He suddenly thought, did he lose you, the one girl he cherished.

He had now quit philandering with the 1-A girls, which they all took note of, even his friendship concluding with Jiro after what she did to his relationship with you. He was going to do anything he could to get you back.

Ejiro Kirishima:

Eijiro went to your best friend, Mina, to question her that if what you said was accurate. That he was contributing more time to training than he was being with you.  When she informed him that you had felt this way for a while, he felt so terrible. He questioned her what to do, she told him to give you some time and space. That was going to be troublesome for him, you were his everything, keeping him together. He now felt shattered.

Tenya Iida

He did not realize it for a whole week, he thought you were just ridiculous. He then begins to notice every single guy in 1-A scowl at him. They approach him and question him why he had called you such things. He describes what occurred that day. "You idiot!" Bakugo screamed. "Mei was philandering with you! And you were supporting it...which made her disconcerted, but when you called her that, she was torn, she went to me...cause she did not know where else to go," Shoji told him. He had felt like reality smacked him in the face. He resented what he told you that day, feeling dissipated.

Hanta Sero

As soon as you ran away from him, that was when he understood what he had spoken to you. Of course, he would care if you went to the hospital, he would want to be the first one to make sure you were ok. He knew your quirk was hard to handle, you were trying your best and you couldn't help it if you got hurt.  

It has been days since then and you went to sit next to Ochaco instead of him. He felt so guilty for it. He knew he would have to make it up to you, in one way or another.

Hitoshi Shinso

Oh boy... Denki was infuriated at Shinso for negotiating you like that over a small mishap. Shinso called you a two-timing jerk and a cheater. Denki shocked him, telling him to shut up and listen. Tetsutetsu and the Deku Squad then walked over to inform him that you didn't cheat on Shinso, that Denki just shocked you and prompted you to use your quirk. Shinso felt like a jerk, he knew you could not manage your quirk and wherever you glitched. He then wanted to apologize but Denki and everyone else said that you needed some chance to calm down and some space. Shinso was so disconcerted that he was told to do that but if that's what he had to do, he would do it. 

Mashirao Ojiro:

Ojiro didn't just blow up in your face, oh no, he also got into Bakugo's face. As soon as Bakugo walked into the common room, he was all up in his face. Bakugo was very confused, yes he did have a crush on you but he knew you were in a relationship with Ojiro, and he did not want to ruin it. Ojiro said that he stole you from him behind his back. Mentally facepalming, Bakugo said that it was not you, but someone else who looked like you that was a fangirl of his that kissed him. Ojiro wasn't having it until Bakugo showed him a photo of you hanging out with Mina, Momo, and Ochaco at the mall. Oh, did Ojiro feel like an idiot. He ran up to apologize to you but all the girls protected you and hid you from him, saying you needed time away from him after his aggression towards you. Ojiro felt guilty and lost, if only he had listened to you.