Hanta Sero Catch Up!

Hanta Sero:

Your Quirk:

Your Quirk:

Quirk Name: Elemental

Description: The user can use any of the elements at their own will

Drawback:

- Fire: Can cause serious burns if used for too long, uncontrollable and dangerous

-Water: Can only use if their is a body of water nearby

-Air: uncontrollable, can be blown away depending on how strong

-Earth: If used wrong, it can cause earthquakes

-Ice: Like Shoto Todoroki, it can cause frost bite if overused

-Light: Weaker in the darkness

-Darkness: Weaker in the light

-Electricity: can cause the user to pass out or to become like Denki Kaminari

Ultimate Move:

Blinding Sun: Can use light from the sun to blind enemy

Sharknado: can make a tornado out of the earths dirt and water.

How you met:

You just got stood up on a date at the movies. You were sitting alone on the curb when a boy with black hair sat next to you. You both started to talk. You learned that his name was Hanta Sero and he was also stood up as well. So you both decided to go and watch a movie together.

He realizes his feelings for you:

Sero realizes his feelings for you when you were all in the common room and were playing truth or dare. He chose to dare because he liked saying he was a daredevil. MIdoriya dared him to kiss you, on the cheek. He strolled over to you and quickly kissed you and you both felt a spark. After the game, he couldn't prevent pondering about you. He asked Bakugo what was wrong and all he said was "You are in love bro".... then he realized... he was falling in love with you. 

He Confesses:

He said that he needed to meet you under the cherry blossom tree behind the school, and you decided to rush there. When you got there, you found and ran up to him. When your eyes met, he bent down on one knee with a rose in his hand asking you "Will you go out with me?" Of course you said yes!

First Kiss:

Hanta kissed you on your first date! You guys went to the fair. You were both having so much fun and decided to go on a peaceful ride, so you went on the ferris wheel. YOu were just talking to him and you suddenly get to the top. You looked at him smiling. You noticed him staring at you with the moonlight shining on you making you look like a goddess, and he started to lean in. You touched his soft lips and kiss back. Now this was a day that both of you will never forget..