Forgiveness

Izuku Midoriya:

It has been two weeks, you had started to miss your little freckled broccoli. You felt so lonely with whoever you were with, all you wanted was to be in Deku's arms again. You try to walk to him when you were halted by All Might. He knew what was happening between you two and escorted you to your dorm and told you how Izuku got his quirk and why he did not inform you, he didn't want you to get injured. You began to tear up, Izuku wasn't contemplating if you could be trusted, he was just watching out for your safety! As soon as you approached your dorm room, you looked down and noticed a piece of paper on the ground. You pick it up and recognize it was a letter, in Izuku's handwriting!

As time goes by and we're apart, I think of how things could have been. What we could have said or done to work things through. I would have been more understanding and not so judgmental, more loving and not so hurtful. I would have told you I loved you and cherished you more often. I would have promised you that there can never be, nor will ever be another person who I admire like you, or who has reached the depths of my heart as you have. I would have told you that I'm so very proud of how far you've come and the things you have accomplished.

But how could I ever find the words or the actions to explain to you just how much I love you? It would take a million lifetimes to even comprehend my feelings. If such words were easy to express, I would have told you that you took my breath away the very first time I met you. I would have told you that you made me believe in love the first time you kissed me or that you stole my heart the moment you uttered those magical words. I would have told you that every time I looked into your eyes, I saw my destiny. My one and only. My soul mate, my best friend, my lover, my future wife, my inspiration, and the mother of my future children.

I can still close my eyes and feel the softness of your lips against mine and your tender fingers as they caress and explore my body. I would have told you that my knees and my entire body would tremble every time you looked deep down into my eyes and explored my very soul. You made me feel like you could read my innermost thoughts. Life just isn't anything without you.
I wish that there was a way to make time stop, so we could go back to the time when we were happy. We both know that before we can go back to when we were one, we need to rethink some things about ourselves, in order to make this relationship last. I hope that one day we can find a way to get past this, but until that day comes, I want you to know that I will wait for you a lifetime if necessary because my love for you is never-ending. Don't let our love fade away and our memories scatter to the winds. I'll wait until you come back into my arms (where you belong). I'll love you from now until death and forever onward. There is nothing or no one that will ever change that.

Forever yours,

Izuku Midoriya

Oh, sweet Deku, he was one with words. He may not be able to say them person-to-person, but the words that were scribbled down like that softened your heart. You turn around to go find him but there he was, holding a petite white flower in his hand. You embraced him tightly, tears in your eyes stating how much you forgave him and apologizing for considering he was hiding from you. He forgave you too with a tender kiss on the lips. The rest of the day was you two cuddling and kissing, just how it used to be.

Shoto Todoroki

You looked into the mirror and groaned, you had a scar on the side of your face where Todoroki struck you. You then think that if he should bear one, so shall you. You stepped out of your dorm to see Fuyumi, his older sister at your doorway. Highly bewildered, you questioned her why she was there. No reply arose from her lips, only an exhalation and a piece of paper she had gone into your hands. You looked down at it and she had strolled away. You began reading it realizing it was written by none other than Shoto.