First Kiss

Izuku Midoriya:

Y/N's POV

Class 1-A was hanging out at the mall, and Deku invited me along. He wanted to walk with me somewhere for our date afterwards. He said it was a surprise. Meanwhile, I was sitting with Mina, Uraraka, Tsu, and Hagakure in the food court. They all did nothing but talk about me and Izuku.

"Soooo Y/N, where is Midoriya taking you? I bet it is somewhere romantic!"

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" Uraraka said with a squeal.

"Ribbit. You guys make the cutest couple!"

"Have you guys kissed yet?" Hagakure asked excitedly.

I felt my face grow warm at those exact words. 

"W-What kind of question is that, no, we have not kissed yet, w-we have only dated for a couple of weeks."

Mina then gave a big smile. "OMG YOU ARE TOTALLY BLUSHING!! EEEEEEHHHH! YOU WANT HIM TO KISS YOU! I bet he will totally kiss you."

Jiro then cuts in "Do you think Midoriya even has the courage to kiss her?"

"Girls, you are probably making her feel uncomfortable, try and keep it cool." Uraraka said, then turned to me with a awkward 'sorry about that' look.

I gave her a smile. "I do not know what is happening, he said where we are going is a surprise so... I will have to wait and see."

Mina started to examine the area where we were all in, she looked confused. "Hey, speaking of which, where is Midoriya?"

"I saw him walking with the boys earlier, maybe they needed to go somewhere. Ribbit" Tsu said.

I started to look around the area for my green haired boyfriend, but no luck. I started to get a little sad that he left.

"Oh don't be sad or worry Y/N, I bet he will be back, I doubt he forgot about your..." Uraraka stopped and looked where everyone else was looking, at the other side of my group's table.

" Uraraka stopped and looked where everyone else was looking, at the other side of my group's table