Hitoshi Shinso Catch Up:

Hitoshi Shinso:

Your Quirk:

Quirk Name: Glitch

Description: The user can teleport or "glitch " a few meters away from their original position

- Farthest the user can glitch is 10 meters away

-Can glitch certain body parts

Drawback: Overuse can cause users vision to become glitchy like a computer screen

Special Attack: Glitch Hop

- The user concentrates their energy into one glitch, where they continuously glitch around, being able to be unseen and attack simultaneously, lasts 15 seconds.

How you met:

You were about to be late on your first day of UA and you decided to use your quirk to make it on time. You made it into the hallways of the school, then realizing that you overused your quirk and your vision became very blurry and glitchy. You kept bumping into walls and then you ran into someone who has messy purple hair and purple eyes. As soon as you could see again, you tell the person sorry over and over again but he understood that it was an effect of overusing your quirk. You introduced yourself as Y/N and he said he was Hitoshi Shinso. You then parted ways and walked to your classroom.

He realizes his feelings for you:

You and Shinso were babysitting Eri for Aizawa during the weekend and he realized how good you were with Eri but then he realized something else. Every time you smiled or giggled, his heart would stop, he would feel butterflies in his stomach and his face would go redder than Kirishima's hair. He decided to ask his close friend, Kaminari Denki, what was wrong with him. He replied stating that he had gained feelings for you. He tried denying it, but then he turned to look at you and realized Denki was right.

When They Confess:

He literally went to Aizawa for the advice of how to ask you out. He told him to be himself and tell you that he likes you. So that is exactly what he did. You were on your way back to your house and Shinso was supposed to walk with you, but he said he needed to do something and left you to walk by yourself. As soon as you were walking up to the door of your house, you see Shinso standing there with a bouquet of Orchids, Lillys, Chrysanthemums, and Carnations.  You were confused about what was going on until he started pouring his heart out to you saying...

"Y/N, I love you so much, and you don't even know it. Sometimes I get scared about showing it. It feels like when you come around me, my mouth locks tight, and the words I want to say are just stifled. My lips lock up because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just can't be expressed. Sometimes I want to open up and tell you how I feel, but I guess I'm just too scared. I know you love me, and you have feelings hidden inside, too. It seems like it isn't any easier for you to express yourself to me, than for me to express myself to you. I love you, so please know that I always will. How I wish words could express the thoughts that I have about you. If I should say, "I love you," then the greater percent of my feelings would still be unexpressed. But of course, I must say something. My heart longs for you, and I must tell you that. I long to see your face and to hear your voice. Just thinking of you helps make my day a better one."

You teared up at his confession and tackled him in a hug saying that you felt the same way about him. 

First Kiss:

Your first kiss was when you had gotten home from your 2nd date and it was around Christmas time. You walked to the front porch and remembered that you had Nejire help you decorate your house and hadn't noticed the little mistletoe, Shinso saw it though. You were about to unlock your front door until Shinso turns you around and captures your lips in a kiss. You kissed back.

Jealousy:

If he sees anyone who is trying to flirt with you he will walk over to them and use his quirk on them to make sure they walk away and leave you alone. After that is cuddles and kisses.

Who has a Crush on you/him:

You: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Him: Denki Kaminari

When He Sees You Crying:

He will do his best to make you feel better, he would do anything to see that cute smile on your face. One thing that he does is give you a little gift basket of your favorite snacks and a little note saying how special you are and how his life would not be the same without you.