Neito Monoma Catch Up

Your Quirk:

Angel Wings

The user develops large white wings on their back and can propel feathers at enemies, much like Hawks. The user will be able to fly great heights with practice, carry people while flying with training and heal quickly if they are injured. However, the user must be healthy to properly fly for long periods of time and will bleed if too many feathers are used as weapons. If shocked at a high voltage, the wings will tighten up.

How you met:

It was your first day at UA and you were in class 1-A. The day seemed to be going perfectly fine until you heard a voice making fun of your class. You walked over to the man and glared at him, telling him to mind his own business. He was 5 foot 7 and had slick blond hair and blue eyes, not that intimidating.

 He then laughed at you and copied your quirk, not knowing your quirk's weakness, electricity. You asked Denki to shock him at an extraordinary voltage, which he did. The young man continued to laugh, realizing his wings were now tightened, saying he can still make fun of you and your class. That was when your good pal, Itsuka Kendo, knocked him out. She apologized to you for his behavior. You said that it was ok but requested his name, to which she responded with Neito Monona.

Realizes his Feelings:

He was relaxing in his dorm and all he could reminisce about was you. He did not comprehend why, but it was ever after that day you met, he could not get you off of his memory. No one from Class 1-A had the determination to speak up to him as you did. Every single time he looked into your e/c eyes that were filled with determination, he would turn away blushing.

 He went onto his phone and text one of his classmates, Pony Tsuntori. He questioned her about what was wrong with him. She was perplexed and asked him what did he mean. He told her every individual feeling that he felt around you. She replied that he was in love with you. He tried to doubt it, but, he perceived he couldn't. Why? Cause Pony was correct.

Confession:

You and Monoma actually became great buddies before he had confessed to you.

You had been hanging out with the 1-B girls when Pony wandered over to you and gave you a note, it was in Monoma's handwriting, asking you to meet him in the park. You were confused by the note yet the girls ushered you to see him. Thinking that it was an emergency, you flew to the park, where you detect a trembling, sweating Monoma. When you descend in front of him, he was startled and leaped. You questioned him what was going on and why he wanted you to meet him here. Saying nothing, he got on one knee, as if he were proposing, and began to tell you words you could have never dreamed to be falling from his lips.

" I am still on my knees begging for love, not to a stranger, but to the love I know--you. I've been in love and know its mystery. Each night and day I hope and pray that you'll be mine forevermore. After what you've been through, it'll be hard for you to trust again--giving your heart and soul to another's keeping, but know it's me that's on my knees, swallowing my pride, begging you, please--once again, I say, "please," be mine."

You were about to tear up when he realized you were not responding, not speaking a word. He stood up and began to walk away. You embraced him tightly saying yes, that you will be his. He squeezed back with a heartfelt smile on his face.

First Kiss:

You were at a cafe with him. He went to go order your guys' food when you decided to check your phone. Some random guy then had the nerve to walk right up to you and ask if you were single. Before you could respond, Monoma grasped your shirt and kissed you. You kissed back becoming bright red.