Meeting your Ex

Izuku Midoriya:

You both went to your favorite place to hang out when you saw your ex again. The motivation behind your breakup is because he would constantly urge you to use your quirk to discharge tranquilizer bullets on different girls. You did not think significant of it at first until you saw him doing stuff with those ladies, cheating on you. He claimed you were absurd.

You stiffened in terror at the eyesight of your ex as he sauntered over to you. Izuku was not around at the time since he was purchasing your meals.  

"Well, look who came crawling back to me," your ex said. You rocked your head no and said that you didn't crawl back to him, prompting him of what he had caused when you two did date. He insisted repeatedly that you were absurd and said that you were creeping back to him because you couldn't obtain anyone surpassing him.

 You were about to dismiss it when you felt a pair of arms encircling around your waist and a chin leaning on your shoulder. "She is taken, by me, so back off," Izuku told him. He chuckled at the two of you and told you to confirm it.

 Remembering that Deku was not one to make the initial move, you turn your head and kiss him. He reddens and kisses back, converting it to a makeout session. Your ex then left with a temper. You and Deku then pulled apart, both of your faces turning vivid red.

Shoto Todoroki:

You and your ex were in an abusive relationship and you left him. He insisted you weren't putting sufficient effort into your relationship, yet you were the one who had put all of the efforts in, but when you said that, he would call you a fabricator and beat you. Shoto knew about your ex just in case if he ever came around.

You and Shoto were enjoying some time at the park when you heard footsteps coming towards you. Both of you decide to ignore it until you were jostled onto the floor. Leaning your head up, you see your ex glaring at you. 

"So this is the guy you left me for?" he asked with a gnarl. Todoroki came to your defense responding  with a "Yes, I am, so what?" Your ex decided to warn you to Shoto saying that you were just using him and that you weren't putting anything into your relationship.

 "Are you sure about that? Y/N does not use me because of who I am, she really loves me and we both are putting an equivalent amount of effort into our relationship, now I suggest you scram before things get messy," Todoroki said in a stringent voice. Your ex began to chuckle and was sarcastic, pretending to be intimidated while hitting you in the gut. That was Shoto's breaking point. He then set your ex on fire and had him glide on ice. He then got really startled by Shoto and sped off.

Todoroki then spun around to make certain you were alright. You smiled and nodded. Sighing, Shoto gave you a kiss.

Bakugo Katsuki:

Now your ex before you got with Bakugo was friendly and all, but the point was you hardly knew the boy, and the same was with him since you were arranged up on a blind date. Both of you did not have reciprocated feelings for one another and decided it was best to break up. 

You and Bakugo were at your preferred cafe when you saw your ex again. He walks over once he saw you and decides to converse with you. You two were having a delightful conversation until he started leaning in for a kiss. You tried to find a way of freedom, but he has you captured in a trap. 

Shaking, you directed your head apart from him so he couldn't kiss you. You then hear Bakugo screaming and slapping the guy in the face. He started yelling at him, slight explosions proceeding from his palms. Your ex was exaggerating by declaring that you executed the initial move on him. Doubting it, Bakugo stated that he witnessed the entire thing, and how he ensnared you and made the first move.