LOV are the actual hero's?

(Warning- mention of Rape and seizures)

Bakuago wakes up and does his usual routine, then goes to his first class. Only when he arrives, everyone believed and agreed that he was acting strange. But when he sat down and leans on his chair, he looks at everyone staring at him so he starts setting off explosions "quite looking at me you extras for your information the reason I'm acting strange, is because of  that g-grape (in tears and shaking when he realises how close Mineta is) I am scared sharing with any of you it's not because of no matter how determined or nosy you are! it's because I'm scared of what my boyfriend will do! So Mineta (picks him up and claws his face out) you disgust me, touch Mina, Denki when he over does it or e-even rape me... TWICE, when I'm having a seizure! then out of it, honestly don't know how I survived" kicks him out of the room and then falls asleep.

That's only when he quickly pulls his hood up and then runs up to Mina shaking in her arms but it's not a seizure.  So she calms him down to sleep, just as an angry Mr Aizawa walks in with the police "MINORA MINETA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD OUT OF THIS SCHOOL". 

Just as Bakuago finally was stable the villains broke in and they had to go fight them and Bakuago could of sworn he saw his sister Toga! But he then got cornered by the main ones, so he tried to blast them with his powers (quirk same thing). Only they all dodged his blast and took him.

Little did they know how ill tempered and anxious Bakuago can be, to then hear crusty... sorry Shigaraki shout making Bakuago flinch going noticed by the others as they have seen him do this only when he's around Kirishma, "All for one we got Dabi's boyfriend pet thing, do you know where he is he's annoying with his omega instincts".

Only for Bakuaguo to then bite him and said "and you need urgent skin cream, Toga needs to be tested for being a vampire,  LOL meanwhile burnt staple over there needs to admit that he is Toya. Any more facts... no well then (jumps in to Dabi's arms and snuggles in to him)".

But Bakuguo said "D-dabi help feel light headed" soon enough Bakuguo collapses in to a seizure shaking and tries to say something, only for it to come out in grunts! Soon enough everyone took action and helps Bakuguo the best they  can until he is ok again.