Dabi's breaking point

The next day Bakuguo asked Dabi while  writing an essay for the problems with the oceans, "babe how do you spell bottom?". So Dabi then replied "ground" only after he wrote it down, he then smirked and said "so I put  for bottom Dabi ok they're done it". To then he sighed and said "at least I prevented making a murder today! (Bakuguo looks at him confused and asks him how) self control". 

To then Dabi goes over to visit his other siblings only to find them dead, causing him to lose his head and found his dad trying to Kill his mother, so his mother started attacking him and didn't stop punching him even when he was dead. So Bakuguo picked Dabi up and ran him to Aizawa and the police and explained what happened, as Dabi's emotions where all over the place so All for one put him in a omega cage to protect everyone from harm and to let Dabi calm down. 

However Dabi did not agree with being left on his own, because his fathers words went through his head and reminded him that he will always be abandoned because of who he is and no one will save him. So his quirk began to malfunction, setting all off the fire alarms off and his ears go down. But  Dabi was thrown in to the swimming pool to cool down, then when he was taken out he was wrapped in a blanket then rocked around by Bakuguo until Dabi fell asleep.

Two hours later Dabi was given all the kisses and cuddles he deserves, but then Aizawa came in to say that