"The hell Kirishma"

(Rape and panic attack, self harm)

Meanwhile Bakuguo then is beaten till both his eyes are black, then Kirishma used his quirk to pin bakuguo as Mineta had other plans... to then everyone heard Bakuguo screaming "no get it out it hurts... please I am on my period I'm bleeding!". 

Then suddenly his mother breaks down the door and then said "what the hell is all the noise bakuguo... Kirishma get of my son... Maseru call the police now... (her dark side comes out) Ejiro Kirishma YOU ARE DEAD!".

Bakuguo then runs out and press the switch to put it on lock down as ever since the sludge monster incident happened he got protective of his family, only after when the police try to take him away, Mineta escapes! Only then his mother sees  him starting to hyperventilating  "m-mu-mum c-ca-cal-call the r-re-rest of the B-Baku s-q-u-a-d b-before he g-he-gets th-em t-too!".

So when the others arrived they then said "Bakuguo were are you? Bakuguo then ran to Mina still bleeding and they see Kirishma smirking as he was put in the police car". Jiro however picks Bakuguo up and she gently rocks him in her arms singing his favourite lullaby, until he fell asleep".

But the next day he then bumps in to Dabi and he then hugs him, "Shoto said that you need it after the week you're having, so Bakuguo how you doin?" He then holds tighter crying and said "Dabi mwe  wot gwood at all Kwishwia hurted mwy pwince pwarts bwadly so he gwone to jwail(said it in a animal way)".

That's when Dabi picks him up and calls the LOV "guys get Toga up now urgent meeting her brother is regressing in to a really deep headspace and won't calm down as something bad has happened, Kurorigi can you send a portal please... good work see you all soon bye". 

They go through the portal and Bakuguo does not detach from his sister telling everyone everything as he was persuaded by his sister as she could tell something serious is going off; before they had to take action due to the amount of stress and forgetting to take his medication, he falls in to a seizure. 

Then after they sorted it out with the paramedics, Toga took him to bed and it wasn't until 3 hours later Dabi found out were she put him in his bed. Only for Dabi then to say " eh I get to share a bed with this cute crush of mine no big deal... right(sweating in nervousness) ok here I go".