Puppying out

The next day Bakuguo woke up and then hears his phone ringing, so to stop the noise he answers it "what! Someone better be dying, Jesus Christ (shouts out not knowing Mr Aizawa was outside his door walking past) Kirishma what do you mean you told that sicko were I am? you know he's just using you right like he does to me and everyone he needs information from! (*kirishma* "I'm saying he has your sister you have two hours to get here and make up to us three or your sister is dead) what do you mean by that leave my sister out of this!".

He then starts tracking down his sister then called his sister who didn't answer her phone then he called the mental hospital "excuse  me but is my sister still with you Toga Bakuguo (panicking) *No sir she left to go to your parents house she's just been released* call the police  she's been kidnapped my physco ex has escaped prison and  kidnapped her please I can't find any of my family members to help and my so call parents will not pick up either (breath starts to go uneasy) D-Du-Duck T-Toga come on mum pick up the phone it's an  emergency!". 

Only when Bakuguo struggled to get through to his parents Mr Aizawa unlocked his dorm room and said "Bakuguo it's going to be ok breath with me *who's that Bakuguo can you ask him to hug on to you and think of 3 things you love?* T-Toga, P-pup-puppi-puppies a-an-and l-looking af-after children".

Then Mr Aizawa shouts out to Mr all might who was walking past "All might in here now and call the other real hero's in don't add Endevour he will make this worst and the LOV urgently Kirishma and Mineta escaped from prison no one is safe including the boys".

An hour later Dabi runs in and finds Bakuguo and holds on to him "I'm hear kitten it's going to be ok as long as we ALL are here I am not going to let him touch you ok I'll die rather then letting them touch you that goes for your uncle as well and Aizawa I'll explain about the uncle part later". 

Then Bakuguo got a picture of Toga in his uncles bed tied up crying screaming for help and for her family, so he then called his parents one more time "Dammit miss can you get through to my parents they are not answering me (starts pulling on his hair in panic mode) Dammit I always put myself in a bad situation".

Now the police come in and tell Bakuguo that their parents weren't answering because they were kidnapped too by Mineta, "F—k no not that don't start now I need to put my family first not my own needs c—p Dabi I need to go now and I'm not going to them because I already know what's going to happen (The bakusquad was their at the time and so was the others) Mina, Denki,  Jiro, sero and Monoma lock all the windows and guard every hidden escape panels and someone needs to check the rooftop and exits &entrances of the building and a-an-and (breath ecclarates) crud". 

This when Mr Aizawa wraps Bakuguo in his scarf to stop him hurting himself and Dabi helps him with his panic attack and then the Police leave and go to find the 3".  But when the police come back with all of his Family, Mineta said "Dammit you b—-h Bakuhoe do you want to make us angry or something zdnvn"

Then Bakuguo is mouthed that she escaped and they see them, "you know you two seem to not understand the alphabet so let me give thou my version ABCDE FU and your job and your broke ass car and  that junk you call love, go to hell".