Stressed out

Bakuguo then starts pushing everyone away from him refusing to let anyone touch him then, jumps out of the building and then Kirishma picks him up and said "got you little s—t you are going to beg me and your masters for forgiveness, before I make sure you have no friends at all!".

That's when Bakuguo then found out that his parents where helping his uncle, because when he came to Toga, his Dad was holding a knife to her neck. His Mum then laughed and threw him to his uncle who then said "after putting me in jail for 20years I'd say it's time for some fun...".

To then Bakuguo was trying to escape him but his uncle then dragged him to another room, taking his clothes off and tying bakuguo to the bed and then you already can tell what happened next! But that was the beginning as the next thing Bakuguo sees is Kirishma and Mineta came in and continued doing what uncle did, just when Bakuguo felt like he was going to pass out his Dad did it twice then left. Not before his mum beats him black and blue!

Leaving Bakuguo emotionless and feeling suicidal and then when everyone was asleep, Toga came in seeing Bakuguo and silently cried breaking him free to escape together, before she wrapped him in a dressing gown. Luckily they got found by Mrs midnight who was on night duty!

To then when Bakuguo woke up the next morning he then cried realising he's back at UA dorms, to then bolt out of the dorm and run to Mr Aizawa shaking and begging him to get him away from his parents!

"Why Bakuguo we know you were beat up was it your Dad!?" To then everyone including  class 1-a and the Villians walking in to the class room hear "more like they made me have sex with all the males and he did it twice so sorry for being so sensitive with other men and boys.

Then they beated both me and Toga up I tried to save her but she disappeared while we were running I can't find her anywhere I've searched the whole area twice, nearly risking myself to get caught again then searched the old LOV bases she's stayed in but nothing in return, our old house but to find nothing but blood!".

Now everyone then gasped in shock and Mr Aizawa hugs him trying to calm him down but nothing was working, until Dabi stepped in... he picks him up and gently rocks him in his arms, to then let him calm down and holds on to him.

To then the police come in and investigate what happened to then find the evidence that Bakuguo has indeed been R&£#D by them and said " I'm afraid he's telling the truth we have at least 4 male DNA'S in him and one of the males have done it twice by the looks of it but the good thing about it for Bakuguo is that his his Omega instincts are fighting the knots off and seems Bakuguo took a pill to stop it anyway this morning.

Which Bakuguo said "well the reason I took it wasn't in case of that situation which I didn't know was going to happen I usually take them for helping me when my Omega periods happen which I thought started yesterday but they said different.