𝘉𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

NAI'S NOTES 🍃
BEFORE Y'ALL LEAVE HOLD UPPPPPP!!!!!!!

DONT LEAVE PLEASE!

okay thank u, basically I made a new book and it has no love💀 y'all think I'm playing anyway please go read and interact with it, I'll give u all a kiss on the forehead👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 anyway,

This imagine is also kinda short so that's my bad.... I'm also thinking to end this book. 

--

I heard a frustrating groan come from inside the studio. Pushing the door open, I saw Bryson spinning in the comfy chair trying to finish his new song. "What's the matter?" I ask making him turn around giving me a weak smile. "I'm trying to finish this song but it just doesn't sound right." 

"Let me listen to it." I said taking the seat next to him and getting comfortable in it. He began to play the song and he rested his head in his hands. 

I agreed that the song was missing something but it was something minor that could make a big difference, He was overthinking it when the answer was right in front of him. Bryson tends to do that sometimes and to say he was a perfectionist was an understatement. He liked to make sure that every song he put out was up to an outstanding standard and he always felt like he had to get my opinion on his songs before he even thought about releasing them. 

The song came to an end and he turned to face me. "I know exactly what you're missing. You hear that lil sample voice you used a couple times, use it throughout the whole song instead as adding it in the beginning and end." I said to him pointing to his sample layer on his computer. 

He nodded his head and started doing what he needed to do. 

After a few minutes he let out a sigh and turned to me once more. "Okay, I think you might just be a genius." He smiled. I let out a small chuckle. "Play it back, I wanna hear it." I sat up. He pressed the play button and the intro played throughout the room. 

-

"It sounds so much better now." I smiled rubbing his shoulders as I now stood behind him. "Its all to you, don't know what I would do without you." He took my hands and brought them down a little so he could hold them. "I can guarantee that you would be fine without me." I said. "Nah, couldn't imagine a world where you weren't in my life." He said. I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." 

"I'm going to start making dinner, you know where to find me." I gave him one last kiss before walking to the door. 

"Where you going with all that ass?" He said before I could walk out of the door. "Shut up." I said smiling widely.