𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

I'm very aware that I haven't been updating this book, but I've been working on a new book with a storyline for you guys :) 

So please bear with <3

--

I picked up my phone as it started vibrating in my pocket. Looking at the caller ID, I saw that my best friend India was calling me. 

"Hey girl." I answered while carrying on walking to the eyebrow shop. "Hey, what are you doing later?" She asked. "At the moment nothing, why?" 

"Do you wanna come over to mine?, I invited Jack and Nala." She asked me. A little fun couldn't hurt, we always had a good time when we were all together. "Of course I do."

"Good, I went out and brought some drinks for us so we can have a mini get together." 

"Nice, I'll be there when I finished running my errands." 

"Cool, I'm gonna hop in the shower so call me when you're here and I'll buzz you up." 

"Okay, see you later." And with that, I hung up. 

"Where are you off to?" My mom asked. "India's. Jack and Nala are going to be there as well." 

"Oh okay then." 

Me and my mom finally made it to the brow shop. Me and my mom were having a kind of girly day because she's been under a lot of stress recently so I decided to take her to get our nails done and now we're going to the eyebrow shop to get our brows done and then I'm going to head home and pack a bag. 

"Okay mom, I'll see you Monday." I said watching her get out my car and into her house. Once I watched her go into the house, I pulled off and made my way home. 

Once I got home, I quickly freshened up and I packed a little overnight bag to take with me. I didn't waste anytime in leaving my house, so I found myself back in my car and on my way over to India's. Especially since she lives a while away. 

--

Once I got to India's, she buzzed me in and I made my way to her apartment. Once walking down the corridor, I saw her door slowly opening. 

"Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm India." She joked, this was something she did, every time I went to her house. "Hi, my names Xia, pleasure to meet you." I went along with it. 

I walked in and went straight to her room. "When's the other two getting here?" I asked knowing for a fact that they weren't here. 

"Jack is about to get a lift from Jonah and and Nala is coming around when she gets off work around 9." She said. I nodded and got comfy on her bed.