𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘸

drabble (280 words)

desdemona.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked me for the third time, even though I'm pretty sure he could tell that I'm uninterested. "I'm good, thanks for the offer though." I gave a fake smile just to try and be polite. "Why not? You're out here all alone, you look like you could use a drink and some good company." He said getting closer to me. 

I backed away slightly as I started to get uncomfortable. "Look, it's a very nice offer but, I already have company and I don't accept drink from just anyone." I said turning away to end the conversation. "Well I don't see anyone accompanying you." He said yet again. I decided to ignore his advances knowing Jack would be back any time now. 

As if my prayers were answered, Jack came and sat down next to me and his hand immediately went to my thigh. "You were gone for ages." I complained to Jack, looking at the creep though my peripheral vision who seemed to be surprised that I wasn't lying and he walked away without saying another word. 

"I know baby I'm sorry, but you know that was an important phone call." He said lightly gripping my thigh. "It's fine, but that creep would not stop trying to buy me a drink." I huffed. "Who?" Jack began looking around the bar to see if he could identify who I was talking about. 

"I don't know, didn't get his name, but it's a good thing you sat back down when you did." I kissed him on the cheek to reassure him, even if he didn't need it. 

NAI'S NOTES🍃

This was so short but I'm really trying to update this book before I decided to mark it as complete. 

so with that being said...

Thank you so much for the support on this book, I appreciate each and every one of you. In the near future, I might make a second book continuing on from this one, but I just want to get my other books up to par first. So, make sure you read my kpop imagines book and look out for my two new books coming very soon!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍 → 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 (ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ.) 🎉