Chapter 9

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He rubbed his eyes to make sure he had read the words in the bullet box correctly.
Paper man…looks like he really received what he sent in the past? ?

Zhu Qingan looked at the bullet frame, his head was in confusion.

He is more worried than entangled in why the man received it-how would the other party respond when he saw the things he sent?

Besides, he also posted a sweet note on the little cake.

Zhu Qingan thought that the game would not actually enter his mailings, so he wrote a note jokingly.

But now he got goose bumps, and he didn’t dare to think about the man’s expression after seeing it.

Not even dare to start the game to meet the paper man.

He has been stuck in the black and white game opening interface.

Until another bullet box popped up, Zhu Qingan recovered.

[You have used the “love mailbox”, the interaction value is +30! The system will give your lover a new background of the room in your name! 】

The new background of the room…?

Speaking of the room, Zhu Qingan remembered the last time he came to Qin Hengyi’s residence in holographic mode. It was not good, the floor was very moist, and the beds were small creaky iron beds. The light was dark and the atmosphere was depressing and gloomy. .

Unexpectedly, this game still has a bit of conscience, willing to change the background of the protagonist.

[Are you sure to replace your lover with a new background? 】

determine.

[The background has been replaced successfully! New room background: sweet couple double bedroom]

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Couple… double bedroom?

Obviously it was prepared for him and Qin Hengyi.

He couldn’t think of the difference between a couple’s bedroom and an ordinary bedroom.

But he is sure that with the pissiness of this kind of love game, he will definitely prepare some “things” that can promote the development of the relationship.

He couldn’t imagine that the man in the game looked at his nice little room, suddenly turned into a couple’s room with strange things.

He shrank his neck, stunned, not even daring to open the game to face the man.
He quit the game, opened Weibo and was shocked.

Just when Zhu Qingan boarded Weibo.
The official blog of Mombo Entertainment, where he is about to sign, posted a new Weibo.

@Mombo Entertainment: [Welcome @Zhu Qingan to sign our company, and welcome Mr. Zhu to officially join the big family of entertainment circles. 】

Three seconds after Weibo was posted, Zhu Qingan’s fan group exploded–

Zhu Qingan has many small fans, mostly since he was still doing group acting. They all hope that Zhu Qingan can officially join the entertainment circle so that more people can see their teenagers.

They finally waited for this day.

Idol officially enters the entertainment circle, which means that they will have the official support group of the entertainment circle, the official support blog, and the personal super topic of the entertainment circle. They will have more channels to support Zhu Qingan.