《 Chapter Five 》

Misery sighs, looking out cell window at the Pallenquin crossing the bridge over the moat. She begins to sob.

The Beast grunts and stalks his way up the stairs, Denki still on his post "Bakugo, Dude?"

The Beast Growls angrily "What?!"

"Since the girl is going to be with us for quite some time, I was thinking that you might want to offer her a more comfortable room."

Bakugo growls angrily at him. "Then again, maybe not..." Denki sighs

The Beast enters the cell where Misery is in, still crying.

"I'll never see him again. I didn't get to say good-bye..."

The Beast sighs, feeling bad "I'll show you to your room."

Misery's eyes widen in surprise "My room?, But I thought-"

The Beast grunts "You wanna, you wanna stay in the tower?"

"No."

"Then follow me."

Bakugo leads Misery to her room. As they proceed, Miseru begins to lag behind. She looks at the hideous sculptures on the walls and the light casting shadows on them. Frightened, she gasps and runs to catch up with The Beast, who is carrying Denki as a light source. Bakugo looks back at Misery, and sees a tear form at the corner of her eye.

"Say something to her." Denko whispers to the beast

"Hmm? Oh."" I...um...hope you like it here." He looks at Denki for approval and Denki motions to continue.

"The castle is your home now, so you can go anywhere you wish, except the West Wing."

Misery tilts her head, looking intrigued "What's in the West Wing?"

The Beast stops and growls angrily "It's forbidden!"

The Beast continues, and Misery reluctantly follows, getting to Misery's room that is, dark. The door opens and light spills in.

Beast grunts "Now, if there's anything you need, my servants will attend you."

Denki whispers to the beast "Dinner, invite her to dinner."

The Beast huffs,Growing angry "You...will join me for dinner. That's not a request!"

Bakugo leaves, slamming the door behind him. Misery, terrified, runs over to the bed and flings herself onto it, finally breaking down and crying.

~~~

"Who does she think she is? That girl has tangled with the wrong man. No one says 'no' to Shiggy!"

Mineta nods "Darn right!"

Shigoraki groans "dismissed. Rejected. Publicly humiliated. Why, it's more than I can bear." He turns his chair away

Mineta runs in front of him "More beer?"

Shigiraki shakes his head and turns his chair away again "What for? Nothing helps. I'm disgraced."

"Who, you? Never, you've got to pull yourself together. Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Shiggy, Looking so down in the dumps Every guy here'd love to be you, Shiggy"

Some people cheer loudly

"Even when taking your lumps There's no man in town as admired as you You're everyone's favorite guy Everyone's awed and inspired by you"