Chapter 4 - Patrol

Chat Noir POV

"Hey, Bugaboo!" I said, this made Ladybug jump. "Chat,  I told you to stop calling me that!" Ladybug said, her bluebell eyes glistening in the sun. "How was your day M'lady?" I tried to annoy her with another nickname but I could tell she was worried about something else as she wasn't paying attention.

"Oh fine, you know, boring normal day." She replied, very bluntly. "What about your day Kitty?" she asked with her usual cute smile.

"Oh hmm, I don't know it was the same as yours, boring, but what did make my day special was what I heard my Purrincess say about me at the park!" For some reason, Ladybug looked so shocked when I said this. 

No one's POV

Ladybug questioned Chat , she wanted to know exactly how much he heard. " Who is... Purrincess?" she asked. "You know her, it's Marinette Dupain-Cheng. We have saved her a lot during akuma attacks, they seem to be after her, but I don't know why they want to go after a sweet, innocent, cute little girl." Chat Noir replied.

Ladybug Chuckled "Sound's like you are in love with her!" Chat Noir "Of course not Bugaboo, you know my heart only belongs to you!"

Ladybug's POV

I can't believe that Chat actually thinks i'm that perfect! "Again with the nicknames!" I stood up "Well looks like we gotta go now, Bug Out!"

I was about to leave when Chat Noir grabbed my wrist. "M'lady, I have been wondering about what my princess said... am I more than a side kick to you?"

How could he ask that question? "Of course Kitty, you are more than a side kick , you are more than a partner, your my best friend, and i would never be able to abandon you, or replace you." With that, he let go of my hand and smiled "Thanks Ladybug, We make a great Team!"

I ran towards the bakery, knowing that he will pay me a visit sometime this night.

Sorry its a short chapter but what do you think of this so far? let me know if you have any suggestions!!