Chapter 5 - Bonjour Purrincess.

No one's POV

Chat Noir watched as Ladybug jumped across the roofs of the buildings until he couldn't see her anymore. "Hmm" chat said thoughtfully, "Time to pay a visit to Mari."

Marinette's POV

"Spots off" I said as i jumped onto my balcony. "Hurry up and eat Tikki, I have a feeling Chat's going to turn up." I jumped as I heard a knock at the window. "Chat?!" I said trying to act surprised. "Bonjour Purrincess!" He said, using the annoying nickname he has for me. "I'm not a Princess, and what are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to ask you... about what happened at the park..." I had to act shocked. "Oh, u-uhh you were there?!" I replied trying to dodge the question. "Yes, Purrincess, when you shout it would be hard not to hear it in England!" He laughed. "So, now you are insulting me?!" I asked a bit rudely. "After what you heard me say at the park?" "N-no Marinette..." He stopped. He was staring out the window. I turned around to see an akumatized victim heading this way. "Well, duty calls princess but I will be back!" He says. "I-im sorry Chat I just got a bit mad, and about what happened at the park, I did mean it. You are an amazing friend to me Chat, one of the best!" I said to him, he replied by bowing and saying "I'm glad I have a friend like you!" 

After Chat left I realized the villain had gone. But then I heard a giggle coming from the wardrobe. I slowly walked towards it, and when  I opened it I saw Alya and Trixx sat giggling. "You two were Eavesdropping?!" I cried. Alya got up and high fived Trixx. "What is going on?!" I was shocked as they were still laughing. "Well Purrincess, it looked like you wanted some peace and quiet with Chat gone for the time being, so we took it upon ourselves to make an illusion of a villain but, of course we never let Chat get to close. I bet he is ringing you right now saying there is an akuma on the loose!"

"Wow, thanks Alya, Chat was really getting on my nerves, he just pops up out of no where trying to climb into my room and invade my privacy!" I exclaimed. "Well, I better be getting home or else my parents will worry, It's nearly 7:00pm!" Alya said waving goodbye as she exited the room with Trixx in her pocket.

Chat Noir's POV

"Where are you?" I shouted. That villain escaped fast. But how, I never saw it, where has it gone?! "W-what?" A butterfly flew past. A white butterfly?! "L-ladybug? A-are y-you there?!" Did Shadowmoth purify the akuma himself. Or am I hallucinating?!

I jumped into my bedroom, through the window I always leave open. "Plagg, claws in" I said making my kwami come out of my ring. "Plagg, cheese is in the cupboard, help yourself." I said making sure he isn't left unattended to. "Hey Kid, what's wrong?" he asked. I was surprised. Plagg never asks questions like that, all he cares about is his cheese. "Plagg, what do you think Shadowmoth is planning? It just doesn't feel right not fighting Akuma's!" "Kid, don't worry about it, only worry when the time comes, or else you might just be wasting time worrying, and nothing is going to happen. Maybe he is just taking a break!" I scoffed "Shadowmoth taking a break, I wonder what he does he in his spare time, I wonder who he really is under the mask..."