Chapter #7

Desmond(Dyno)

We was in the car on the way to Excend hair appointment

We was in the car on the way to Excend hair appointment. She already looked good asf make me wanna do sum. But I know that ain't my place YET!

I'm already knowing that she is finna be looking good as fuck to after this hair appointment.

About 15 minutes of driving in silence later we pulled up to this hair boutique which I presume is where she gets her hair done. She meant what she said when she said she likes things to be quiet. We got out the car and I just looked at the build because it was beautiful asf.

"Say who building this is because I like the way it's built and looked." I said looking at her with my eyebrow raised.

"It's my building, one of my workers is doing my hair." She said opening the door to the boutique.

Omg the inside was raw asf. Mane she got her own boutique so I know she in her bag. Mmcht I'm so proud of her mane she a boss lady. I wonder what's the name so I can make my momma and sisters.

" what's the name of your boutique" I asked her as we walked upstairs to another part of her boutique.

"Excentra's Boutique" she said walking into a white and green themed boutique.

"Hey" Excend said hugging this light skin girl. The girl said hi back then looked at me which caused me to speak.

"Wassup" I said plainly nodding my head at her.

"Who's that" the lady said pointing to me looking at Excentra. Which caused her to turn her head looking at me.

"That's Dyno" She said plainly going to the back of the booth.

"Imma go to the back right here to take my lace off and wash my hair and blow it out for you." She said disappearing.Causing the lady and I to both nod our heads.

"You single" the lady said looking at me again causing me to look at her.

She wasn't ugly but she wasn't Excentra so I didn't care for her.

"Yea" I said truthfully because I technically was but I'm all for Excend but she ain't know that yet.

"Aw well you fine asf, lemme get ya number" she said with her hand extended with her phone in it.

"Na" I simply said

"Aw" she said sounding embarrassed pulling her hand back.

Excend came back with her hair blew out and whew she had a lot of hair and it was long. Sucks my baby ain't bald headed like these hoes that be out here.

Excend signaled for me to sit in a chair next to hers. I sat down and jus watched the lady do her thang with my baby hair.

Excentra(Excend)