Chapter #51

"Isn't that what the fuck I said. Dumb ass nigga, matter fact me and my nigga fighting y'all" Keyaa said.

"I ain't fight shit, ion got no beef with my niggas. You wanna start unnecessary drama da nun. Disrespecting people and shit. Talk that talk better have the hands to back it up" Dyno said and The boys shrugged they shoulders.

The boys wasn't finna fight Dyno. Dulla would've but he has shit going for himself he can't get caught up in that. He wouldn't let Lele fight but Keyaa deserve it.

Shit he ain't think Excend needed to fight because you don't disrespect ha dead and not have shit coming ya way.

They all walked outside and into a empty parking lot. And surrounded into a large circle.

"Who you gon fight first" Dulla asked.

"I want Excend, bae you got Dulla" Keyaa said.

Excend gave Jem the baby and walked up and so did Dulla.

"Ian fighting, I'm staright" Dyno said staying where he was at.

Dulla walked back to where he was once standing.

"Throw y'all sets up" Dulla said and they threw they set.

"Rumble" Joker yelled hype.

With that Excend mocked Keyaa in ha face.

"Fuck ha shit up" Lele gassed. Excend uppercut Keyaa making her fall back.

"Get the fuck up and catch this work" Excend said backing up to allow Keyaa to get up.

Once Keyaa got up and threw her set Excend started beating on her.

"Damn she getting worked" a guy said walking past.

"What I'm saying" Dre gassed.

"I'm done" Excend said backing up from a bleeding Keyaa.

"You still wanna fight" Dulla asked Keyaa.

"Damn mommy, you got fucked up" Raylana said making a yikes face. Only for Ray to pop her in the mouth.

"Don't say bad words" Eay said mugging Raylana. Raylana nodded and went back looking at ha momma.

"Yea I still wanna fight" Keyaa said wiping her face.

"Who now" Dulla asked.

"Lele" Keyaa said simply like it was finna be light work.

Little did she know Lele really beat bitches up. She got that work that'll make ya momma work shit.

Lele stepped up and gave her phone to Dulla.

"Fuck ha shit up bout my pops" Dulla said to Lele. Lele nodded her head and Dulla pecked ha lips twice.

"Throw y'all sets up" Dulla said.

By this time their was a big crowd surrounding them.

"Hold on before they start anybody wanna bet" Joker yelled.

"I bet 100$ on Keyaa she look like she beat on niggas" Yelled.

"Nigga you dumb look at her face"

"She look like she coming back for blood though" he yelled back.

"Dumb ass I bet 300$ on Lele" Was yelled.

2 bands was put on Lele and 5 bands on Keyaa.

"Rumble" Joker yelled.

Lele straight up mocked Keyaa dead in her nose. Making Keyaa stumble back a little.

"Dauumnnn" somebody yelled.