Chapter #46

"Jem Kingston is our number 1 wide receiver. He is a 5 star D1 athlete with multiple college offers. He wanting to major in Obgyn and right now is working at Clark City Hospital on an internship for his career. By his side is Excentra Louis. She is our D1 cheerleader. Owns a boutique called Excends Boutique and wants to go to cosmetology school. She also has many offers for going D1 in cheer. If she chooses to take these offers she wants to major to be a Obgyn aswell. Give it up for our seniors Excend and Jem!" Coach Jackson said.

Everybody started screaming and clapping.

"That's my baby Excend"

"Y'all that's my twin sister!"

"Go Excend"

"I'm so proud of you Jem baby"

"My nigga Jem going places"

"My grand baby!!"

And a whole lotta whistle we're heard as we walked down the red carpet. We made it to our table and sat down.

At my table it was the whole crew beside Dyno and Keyaa.

"Look at my nigga Jem" Joker said hyping him up.

"You know me" Jem boosted as he took off his helmet.

"Don't play like Excend ain't on her shit too" Lele boosted. I just smiled.

We ate and had a good time at the banquet for real. This was well needed on me. I like being alone but I also like being around my peoples.

We all left the banquet and Everbody else was heading somewhere else. To I think like this after party for the graduates.

I wasn't going and I guess Jem wasn't either because he came with me back to my momma crib.

"Momma I gotta talk to you about something" I said walking into my momma room.

Jem was downstairs in the living room chilling.

"Yes baby" she said patting to a spot next to her on her bed.

I went and sat down at it and began explaining to her. She supported me and said she would help me in any way I needed.

I told her I was alright and that Jem was gonna help me. She accepted it but told me to tell her my every step.

After me and my momma were done talking I gave her a hug and left out the room.

"Jem come up here" I said at the top of the stairs.

I seen Jem walk up the stairs and I waited until he was where I was at. Then we went into my room and into my closet.

"Damn you gotta a lot of clothes, this finna take us all night" Jem said gassing.

I just ignored his comment. It took us about 5 hours to pack everything.

By the time we were done it was about 2 am in the morning.

"Common we finna be slumped" I said walking out the closet with Jem following.

Me and Jem had already changed and took our showers so we want stank. We got into the bed with Jem on the other side of the bed.

"Goodnight" I said turning off my light.

"Goodnight" Jem said back.

Jem Kingston(Jem)