Chapter #32

The shoot out

The shoot out...

The gangs table...

"Say who that nigga right there in all black" Dyno said talking to Joker, Ray and Dre as Lele and Melly were paying attention to Dulla.

"Shit ion know but whatchu think he on" Ray said as all of them looked at him.

"He looking at at Dulla and I peep Excend peep him. I feel like some shit bout to go down" Dyno said getting anxious. Which caused them all to look at what Dyno was talking about.

"Awl shit, he trynna get Dulla" Dre said putting two and two together.

"Excends bout to shot" Joker said looking at Excend.

"He pulling out his blick" Ray said looking at Mr all black. Which caused Dyno to pull out his Glock.

2 seconds later Excend pushed Dulla out the way making him fly across the stage. She stood where he once was and started shooting at Mr all black.

Dyno seen Excend push Dulla so he put his clip in and started shooting.

"Say what the fuck, we gotta go get them safe" Dre said getting Melly and Lele.

"Say come on" Joker said leading them out the side door.

Joker, Dre,Melly and Lele ran out the stadium. Ray stayed with his brother to watch his back.

Dyno and Excend where shooting at Mr all black. Mr all black didn't know who the hell else was shooting at him but he kept his focus on Excend. With an intention to Kill either her or Dulla.

Once Excends clip was over she stopped shooting but was still being shot at. Dyno seeing Excends clip was over kept shooting until he saw Mr all blacks body fall to the ground.

"Say we gotta go, I hear 12" Ray said pulling on Dyno who wasn't letting up.

"Na bruh I gotta make sure Excend and Dulla okay" Dyno tried to argue as he heard the sirens get closer.

"Look at all them niggas up there trynna make sure they straight. We gotta go I promise we gon come back for them" Ray say finally getting Dyno to let up.

They ran out the side door running to Dyno car and skirt off. As they were pulling off the police and ambulance were pulling in. Lele, Melly, Dre and Joker were half way to the Airbnb.

Joker and the rest of the gang...

"Why did we leave her, why did we leave them" Lele said crying.

"Because we had to get y'all out of there, Dulla would've killed us if we didn't" Joker said as he drove.

"She's gonna think we didn't care and that we left her for dead" Melly said crying into Dre's chest.

"She knows wassup with us" Dre said as he cried softly.