Chapter #14

Once there blind folds were off they seen what was in front of them. They went directly to looking at each other with smirks on their faces.

"Excend got gifts for all of y'all and Lele only got gifts for her now man" Melly said smiling at them.

"We gon start with my gifts first because it's not gonna take that long" Lele said grabbing Dulla hand sitting him on the couch.

Jaliyah(Lele)

"We gon start with my gifts first because it's not gonna take that long" I said grabbing Dulla hand sitting him on the couch

"We gon start with my gifts first because it's not gonna take that long" I said grabbing Dulla hand sitting him on the couch.Giving him the Jordan box first to open

Starting to open up the Jordan box but stopping halfway to look up at me and only to look back down.

"Don't tel me you got me what I think you got me" he said causing me to look over at Excend who simply gave me a head nod.

"I think" I said with my eyebrow face fillies with confusion. He just laughed and finish opening it. Once he fully opened it he ran to me and picked me up spinning me around yelling.Making me dizzy asf not even gon lie.

"Omg thank thank thank youuuuuuu" He said sounding me around before finally putting me down.

"Your welcome but that's not your only gift so don't keep spinning me around for we end up in the hospital" I said dizzy.

"My fault, Say bitch ass nigga Dre gimme my 200$. I told you I was gonna get the snake skinned low top Jordan 11's before you." Dulla said holding his hand out to Dre who sucked his teeth putting 200$ in his hand.

"Y'all niggas dumb, but here go this one" I said making him sit giving him another Jordan box.

Where yal bitch went all out for sure.after he opened all the regular gifts I had made sure to save the best for last.

"Ight so this is your last gift, big shout out to Excend for this, but here you go" I said handing his an ice box.

"Is that a fucking ice box nigga" Joker said with his hand over his mouth shocked. Damn he must've thought a bitch was broke or something.

"Shut up" I snapped because he was gonn ruin it. That nigga talked way to much.

Dulla opened the box slowly revealing the 24k Cuban chain. Y'all should've seen his face it was so priceless. He sighed getting up pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Your welcome, now go put it on." I said pulling away from the hug allowing him to put on the chain. After he put on the chain everybody started hyping him up.

"That boi icy don't play with him"

"Whew is that 24k"

"Real diamonds never fake"