WELCOME

- SCIENCE, THEN WILSON, THEN YOU JOHNNY GOODMAN -
[Y/N x Johnny Goodman]

THE SOFA-BED (P2):
"I GUESS YOU'RE NEVER COMING  FOR FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER AGAIN?"
"NEVER EVER?"

"WHAT? BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!"

THE FINALE (P3):
"SO?"

"SO WHAT."

"YOU MEAN..."

"BEST NIGHT'S OF MY ENTIRE LIFE,"

Y/N L/N as Y/N L/N
Johnny's age, Adam's IQ, Jackie's ability to stay calm for long and Martin's love for science and jokes.

________________________________

FOR WHEN OPPOSITES ATTRACT...

Y/N L/N, a hopeful Scientist, who never really asked for trouble, at least according to her Mother.
JOHNNY GOODMAN, a nearly certainly doomed Real Estate Agent, who always asked for trouble, at least according to his Brother.

AND IT DOESN'T END UP BADLY.

"I... ERM... I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'M HIS-"

"VERY CLOSE FRIEND,"
"SORRY Y/N. SHE WAS SO-"

"FIT? YOU'D BET!"
________________________________

SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE A DREAM...
THE PRETTIEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN.
- Something about you, Eyedress.
________________________________

A/N: hello there lovely fnd dinner fans! (and tom rosenthal simps, i see you ;D ) this is my first proper fanfiction and im really excited about it. i dont think that ill be rewriting EVERY episode (in some Y/N just wouldn't fit in) but she'll be in most after s2/3 i'd say. the eps won't be exact (i dont have enough time in the day to go back and rewatch and rewrite at the same time), so sorry if some bits are off, but chances are i've written it like that. please leave comments and suggestions for Y/N and extra storyline's i could add in throughout this story- all i have rn as of writing this (24th oct 22) is chapter 1/2 and the ending. so a rough idea. anyways, suggestions are encouraged!

DISCLAIMER: so i don't get sued (not on my to do list today, sorry)... i do not own Friday Night Dinner or any of its characters and storylines. all i own is Y/N and my own storylines. got it? cool :)

ENJOY!