chapter two

*Next morning*

Vilu: arg why do I have to wake Leon up?? I walk to his room knock on the door and enter his room. Ahw he is so cute when he sleeps oeh and that sixpack!! Wait no he just rejected you yesterday I remind myself. I throw a pillow to his head "wake up!" I yeall and walk out of the room before he can talk to me

Leon: I feel a pillow falling on my head and hear vilu saying that I have to wake up but she's already gone when i open my eyes. Fuck man I screwed it totally up. She never wants to talk to me.

*at breakfast*

Leon: niceee breakfast with the beautiful girl who hates and ignores me + her boyfriend..... UHG "I'm ehh I got to grab something from my room....."

Federico: "okay but we leave about 5 minutes!"

Leon: "yes I will hurry"

Vilu: uhg that stupid perfect boy with his stupid perfect hair and beautiful eyes..... I hate him! He's the first boy since Diego I like but he just rejected me at the moment we were about to kiss

Federico: "Vilu are you ready?"

Vilu: "oh ehh yeah sorry"

*they walked in silence to the studio and Leon and Federico went to the boys and vilu to the girls.*

Fran: "I saw you entered the studio with Leon?"

Vilu: "hm yeah he stays at my house, his parents know my dad or something"

Cami: "ooh and something happened?"

Vilu: "No!" I say quickly and walk to the bathroom

Leon: huh I see vilu crying while she's walking to the toilet. oh no maybe I should go, no she hates me. I will search for Federico. I find him at our lockers "Federico! Maybe you should go to Vilu...."

Federico: "Why?"

Leon: "She's crying and went to the toilet"

Federico: "Okay but I think Fran or Cami could better help her you know...."

Leon: "huh but she's your girlfriend?!"

Federico: "Uhm what? noo, ludmilla is my girlfriend, vilu is like a sister to me"

Leon: "noo noo noo no are you fucking kidding me???!"

Federico: "woow, calm down! What's the problem bro??"

Leon: "I ehh I have to go" and I run to the toilet. "Vilu I need to talk to you!"

Vilu: "But I don't need to talk to you" I say harsh and I leave the toilet. I hear a big bang from the toilet but I couldn't care less.

Leon: "dammit!!!" And I punch with my fist to the door

*the last class of today*angie's class*and everyone is working in pairs on a assignment except for Leon he doesn't have a partner but is the whole time writing something... but it's not a song*

Vilu: I'm so curious what Leon is writing and I just can't concentrate on the assignment I have to do with Cami

Cami: "hey vilu, you're still here??? Whoohoo hello??? Yes I'm here asking you something"

Vilu: where did Leon wanted to talk about this afternoon?? "Oh ehh yes sorry Cami.... what did you say??"

Cami: "If it's okay if I put this sentence after the first couplet??"

Vilu: "ehm yes that is alright!" Arg I want to know what he's writing.... and what he wanted to say maybe I had to listen to him, no vilu no he's not worth your time. Suddenly Leon gets up and leaves the class with the paper.... should I go after him? No vilu no no no and NO!!! "No!"

Cami: "what no? What's wrong??"

Vilu: "oh eh nothing I'm sorry"

Angie: "okay everybody! The class is over!"

Vilu: "Federico! Come I want to go home!"

Federico: "yeah yeah I'm coming! Bye honey" and I give ludmilla a kiss

Ludmilla: "bye love"

Federico: "vilu I have to tell you something" I said while we were walking home

Vilu: "what's wrong?"

Frederico: "well ehm at the start of the day Leon came to me to say that you were crying and I probably should go to you"

Vilu: "why??!"

Frederico: "yes I asked that t0o and he said that me 'as your borfriend' should do that"

Vilu: "wait he thought all the time I was your girlfriend???"

Frederico: "yes! And I told him we weren't a couple but more brother sister you know and after I said that he became mad on himself and ran away to you but you left and I heard he puched with his fist to a door or something...."

Vilu: "ooh no no no no" that's why he couldn't kiss me.... I have to find him.

*vilu and Frederico entered the house and vilu started to look for Leon but he was nowhere..... then she found the same paper where Leon was all the time busy with on her bed with the text; for vilu*