Realizing Anuj Worth

Shah family realized ANUJ KAPADIA is actually a gem of a person.. Especially Baa realized his worth when he turned the world upside down,while saving her in an accident.She herself started looking for him as a Son,even VANRAJ look forward to him as a Brother,Guide and a supporter.Each and every members started to like ANUJ and they even understood that #maan relationship is not only about friendship its more than that PURE....They started supporting him on everything even convinced Anupama to be with him in each and every work.She is scared to be with ANUJ except work because she is SCARED TO take the relationship to the next level....

But but but Boss yaha toh kahani he badal gayi.Anupama started distancing herself from Anuj as she had a hint that there relationship may take a step forward if they keep on maintaining this friendship relation and moreover when the SHAH FAMILY started to support Anuj in each and every work.So she decided to keep it PROFESSIONAL ONLY,But hardly she knows that this relationship will soon become more special.

Ab baat hain ki Anupama hain ye jo cheejon ko ajmane mein waqt lagati hain aur darti bhi hain....ab aagey dekhte hain ki ANUPAMA HO YA ANUJ KAUN PEHLE CONFESS KAREGA..

This much for Part 1 will describe more in the next parts.

Till than stay TUNED.....