Anupama k mann mein kia chal raha hain

All about Anupama

During Baa admitted in hospital she just informed casually to Anuj about it but didn't had a single hint that Anuj will do something like that.She wonders sometimes that how a person can be so humble,,,,she feels proud of her choice,,,of having a great friend like ANUJ.
She knows very well and from her friend Devika too that Anuj had feelings for her but she never tried to asked about it to Anuj nor she wants anything in details regarding this matter.....
She knows Anuj is a perfect man anyone can dream of for a perfect life partner.But it doesn't mean that partner is,,,,,she is the one.....No it won't be possible....
Now she had already closed the doors of her heart after the betrayal of her EX....
Now she is a changed person,,,,who wants to live a life for herself and for her children....
Her inspiration is her BAPUJI .. though Baa gave her Taana most of the Time,,,,but she still loves her and respects her....
Earlier she was not able to stay in the House due to their Taunts and all the blame games but after she came to know that Baa and Bapuji health remains bad and they were really depressed after her Departure,,,so she had to come back,,,somehow Anuj and G.k explained her that it wasn't the fault of those elderly couple but it was because of the PURANI SOCH,,So they had behaved this way and Vanraj had done all those act out of JEALOUSY..Because if he wasn't Jealous of her,,he won't have became a hindrance in her success..But all thanks to her friend Anuj who brought the changes in her life,,,,who supported Vanraj during his downfall of Cafe,,,Vanraj was devasted and almost depressed because of his workloss but due to Ego couldn't ask once again help from Anupama because Vanraj knows that he is somewhere the responsible one for whom Anupama left the SHAH FAMILY and his family suffered because of him especially his BAPUJI...Anuj had came to know about this during his visit to SHAH FAMILY,,,he soon finds that VANRAJ is going through a tough time....
So,,,he came up with an idea and calls Vanraj to his office 🏬 and offered him a good amount of loan...And without hurting Vanraj Ego he asked him ( Vanraj) to return the amount after he gets profit 📈  from his Cafe...
Vanraj somehow gets relieved 😌 and somewhere surprised 😮 that this is the same person whom he once blamed and put all the Allegations and now he he is helping him during his bad times ⏲..... Vanraj somewhere had a change of mind and even shared with his wife Kavya about this help,, Even Kavya too got amazed and even wants to apologize for her behavior because she understood that Anuj can be the only Savior in her career and she along with Vanraj visits him and apologize to him
..As per Anuj nature he forgives Kavya and even Anupama too but Anupama refused to talk more to VANYA,,,,and the question of giving chance she left the Decision to ANUJ only......

Toh Kavya got another chance but this time she had a change in her behavior and she responded to ANUJ order as an EMPLOYEE only.....

Anupama is satisfied with VANYA changed behavior and happy that Anuj is the one behind all these.....She thanked him from the Bottom of her Heart...Now she wants only PEACE ✌ IN HER LIFE.......

Rest will be in the next part,,,   hopefully you will support 🙏 and please do vote and support.....