Present situation: ANUPAMA ANUJ life

Anupama is still the same person for whom the word LOVE is like taking care of BAPUJI HEALTH,,,LISTENING TO BAA AND SUPPORTING HER CHILDREN IN EVERY MATTERS....

    For Anupama Vanraj and Kavya are just normal couple and she don't have any harsh feelings for them...Her life revolves only from SHAH FAMILY to office and then back again to home...

Her source of ENTERTAINMENT IS ONLY HER BEST FRIEND DEVIKA though she feels good with ANUJ COMPANY ALSO,,but still maintains the relationship of DOSTI AND SHE IS SOMEWHERE SCARED THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP MAY BECOME MORE SPECIAL IN FUTURE .. As she is very much aware of ANUJ FEELINGS FOR HER AND THAT SOMEWHERE MAKES HER SCARED 😱 😨.....

Anuj on the other hand.....wasn't able to understand about his mindset,,,he was sure that he won't trouble ANUPAMA TO LOVE HIM BACK,,,,but poor soul not able to keep his own words and somewhere started keeping hopes for him and Anupama that SOMEDAY SOMEHOW ANUJ AND ANUPAMA MAY BECOME MAAN......He even day dream about her sitting with him and talking with him,,,sometimes showering him her love which just pure love and not a chance of Lust....Anuj want that if somewhere in future Anupama feels for him that will be only direct from her heart ❤ and will be her own choice....without any kind of pressure or any sympathy from him....

Per Dil v Kambakht kia cheej hain,,,,jo manta he nahi asani se....Anuj somewhere keeps on dreaming of a lovely world with Anupama which he couldn't dare at the times of his college life where he for the first time find Anupama as his love.....

He keeps on staring at her,,,anytime anywhere.....it happens most of the Time,,,,smiling blankly without any reason......like a new love sick puppy....

Anupama even noticed Anuj many times staring at her,,,she too even get scared 😱 😨,,,, " HEYY KANHA JI YE ANUJ KO KIA HOGAYA HAIN,,baat baat pe ese sab k samne kyun ghure ja rahe hain...mujhe v 😑 bada ajeeb sa mehsoos hone lag jata hain,,,,Anuj se puchu kia,,,nahi nahi agar pucha toh shayad unhe bura lag jayein...kia pata humari dosti pe asar pad jayein..???? Nahi nahi mein ye kaam nahi Kar sakti..

  And feeling bad she didn't mention that 😕 .... INFRONT OF ANUJ.....Though she was not aware that this STARING WILL BE THE PERMANENT ONE.....ONCE SHE BECOME HIS.....

QUITE messed up update this one is....hope you all will support and please do vote and let me know what is missing in this update....

Apology for a late and messy update....

Thanks to everyone for supporting and reading and voting this first ever written FAN FICTION.....