Anupama k mann ki baat

Anupama is now a changed person who knows to live for herself,,,,her childrens and who loves to spend most of her time in working in the office 🏬...Though she is still the same person who had braided her hair and keep it at her one side shoulder and carries the same glittery handbag 👜,,,wears the same cotton saree....Still greets people with the same,,,"JAY SHREE KRISHNA ",,
But she is almost like a GIRL(oops woman ok )OF FEW WORDS....
Anupama didn't want to returned to SHAH FAMILY,,,,but as Anuj and her Gopi kaka request,,,,she returned just for the sake of her BAPUJI...who was a bit sad everyday after she left the SHAH FAMILY....
She was worried 😟 for Bapuji,,,,but wasn't able to express it....She was feeling a bit guilty 😕 as if she left her father....But she couldn't think of any solution 🤔....It was ANUJ and GOPI Kaka who understood her Dilemma and explained her that she should forget about everything else and think about her BAPUJI AND HIS HEALTH.....

And that's when she decided that she needs to come back for her BAPUJI HEALTH CARE...She still remembers the day when she returned to SHAH FAMILY....

Flashbacks

DAY TIME ⏲

As usual SHAH FAMILY busy in their day to day chores,,,Bapuji sitting in the sofa 🛋  talking with Mamaji rest VANYA..TOSHU KINJAL AND PAKHI Chatting and having their cup of TEA 🍵... Pakhi and Kinjal were sad 😔 since Anupama left the house 🏠....But they were not able to show that as the people who lives in the House doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy..Kinjal and Pakhi remains among themselves,,,talks between them and shares their sadness among themselves...
Neither Pakhi talks more nor Kinjal and Paritosh relationships is sober like before as she is not able to forgive Paritosh for not taking stand for his mother...

Kinjal and Pakhi talks limited to everyone,,,they replied when they were asked for something rather they prefer to remain silent 🤫....
Toshu somewhere feels that he had done mistake by mistrusting his mother 👩...but for the Male ego not able to face of with the reality..

When Anupama returns to the SHAH FAMILY  he just wants to apologize her and cried in his mom shoulder but couldn't dare to do that....

VANYA also feels happy 😊 due to ANUPAMA'S RETURN.....BAA FEELS EMOTIONAL AND GUILTY 😔 AT HER PAST BEHAVIOR....

AS SOON AS AS ANUPAMA STEPS INSIDE THE HOUSE 🏠....BAPUJI ,,,,MAMAJI COMES FIRST AND WELCOMED HER....
AFTER THAT KINJAL AND PAKHI HUGS HER EMOTIONALLY...

ANUPAMA HUGS THEM 🫂 Lovingly and enters the house 🏠...Greetings to the IDOL KEPT IN THE TEMPLE,,,She returned to her old room..SHE DIDN'T TALK WITH BAA AND ESPECIALLY VANYA....

BAA FEELING ASHAMED TO FACE HER,,,,Whereas VANYA wants to apologize her but not able to talk with her....So,,even after ANUPAMA entered the house they didn't raise their eyes..sitting quietly and not able to asked her anything....

Even Anupama greets her BAPUJI Mamaji and Out of Formality to Baa,,,but didn't gave a single looks to VANYA.....

AS SOON AS SHE ENTERED THE ROOM WHICH ONCE BELONGS TO HER IN THE PAST
Tears began to fall 😢 unstoppably,,,,,she wants to cry loud remembring those bitter memories in this house,,,but than she consoles her heart that she needs to be strong and she must be strong enough to ignore those past memories....she shouldn't care about anyone except her BAPUJI AND HIS HEALTH....

And from that day Anupama is like a new and different person staying in SHAH House 🏠......

She just opens her mouth when she was questioned about something and doesn't indulge in any kind of chatting and gossiping.....

Flashbacks ends

From here onwards story will be in present situation.....

How everyone is doing and how they're dealing with Anupama and her new personality....

Hope you will like this update and please do vote and support me

This much for this part hope 🙏 will help me to grow show some love and please do vote

Nadia yesmin