Baa Bapuji Understanding Each Other

Time :-- Morning 7a.m

Baa sitting in her JHULA lost in thoughts....sitting quietly and a bit sad 😥 ....Her husband Bapuji sitting in the sofa 🛋 sipping his cup of TEA 🍵 also noticing his wife's reaction.As soon as he finishes his TEA 🍵. He calls his wife near him..

Bapuji: Leela idhar aao jara baitho mere pass.

Baa comes and sits near him quietly.

Bapuji: Kya baat hain Leela??? Kab se dekh raha hoon tum kisi gehri soch mein ho,aur itni udaas kyu ho??

Baa: (with moist eyes ) Kyuki mein hu udaas..Apne karmo ka ehsaas hain mujhe.Bhaley he Anuj ne mujhe maaf kar dia hain,meri izzat karta hain,hum sabko apnaya hain.Per mein apne apko maaf nahi kar paa rahi hoon.Jitni v koshish karun maine Anuj aur Gopi Bhai k saath jo kia hain wo baar baar yaad aa jateyy hain.

         And She started to Sob 😢

Bhale he wo Garbe Wali Raat Pandal mein,ya humare Ghar mein, ya chahey phone pe.Main chah kar v wo sab nahi bhool payi hoon.Us ladke ne mere liye kia kuch nahi kia,,,chahta toh mooh mod k chala jata,,,per nahi!!!!! Usne sab kia jiski ummed v nahi ki thi.

           Now she started to cry slowly

Maine bohuttttt bohut bura bartav kia.Chahe wo Anuj ho ya phir Gopi Bhaii,per meri jubaan pe koi rok he nahi raha.Mujhe is baat ka bura laga jab us raat Anuj ne mujhe ek nayi zindagi d thi aur usne ek baar v bhanak tak lagne nahi dia....

Wo chahta toh bina madad kiye reh sakta tha,per nahi usne wo sab kia jiski ummed v nahi ki thi....Mere itne taane, beijjati k bawajud v usne meri madad ki....aur yehi baat mujhe khayi ja rahi hain andar se...

Flashbacks

Baa suffered from High BP leading to mild stroke.
Condition was worsening day by day but due to Anuj contacts the doctors and other staffs took great care of her.And all the expenses were beared by Anuj.And Anuj had strictly ordered to the hospital not to mention that he is paying for everything,it was a Nurse who slip of Tongue mentioned that ANUJ KAPADIA ESPECIALLY CALLED THEM AND PAID ALL THE BILLS AND ASKED THEM TO TAKE CARE OF BAA..This made SHAH FAMILY amazed and made Baa and Vanraj guilty as they used to hate him a lot.

From that day onwards they understood his worth,and understood that he is really a genuine person.From that day Baa started to changes her point of view for Anuj and his relationship with Anupama, even VANRAJ KAVYA didn't get offended on them.Instead everyone behaves calmly.

Flashbacks ends

This much for this update from next update,there will be only present situations.

Till then stay tuned and if you have found it worthy please vote for this update.