Anupama at Present Situation

Place: SHAH HOUSE 🏠

     Anupama gets up early in the morning 🌄.......before anyone awakes,,,she gets up in the morning and completed her daily chores,,,worshipping in the Temple and started her Kitchen Work....Till she finished her work,,,Bapuji Baa gets up and always gets surprised to see that Anupama always completed her work before anyone awakes.....

Bapuji understands everything,,,,,,he understood ANUPAMA'S dialemma....but still he admires his daughter ,,,,who even after a lot of Allegations and suffering a lot of Trauma came back to the SHAH FAMILY just to look after his health....He happily 😊 enjoyed the daily breakfast made by his dearest daughter ANUPAMA,,,,,THEPLA AND CHUTNEY ALONG WITH HIS FAVORITE GINGER TEA....

BAA,,,on the other hand,,,,was feeling sad 😔 and guilty 😔 😭 😦 because she was surprised to see that ANUPAMA wasn't backing out in Taking care of their health.....She was guilty because the lady whom she treated badly once ,,,still came back to take care of their health....she misses the old Anupama 😢 😕 😞 😔,,,,who talks to them,,almost like a Chatter Box,,,But this ANUPAMA IS TOTALLY A CHANGED PERSON 😢,,,WHO JUST COMPLETED HER DAILY DUTIES AND KEEPS HERSELF BUSY IN WORKS .... So,,that she doesn't get time to talk with anyone...Baa misses her chirpy voice but doesn't understand how to initiate any conversation with her,,,whenever she looks at her face she founds it PLAIN WITHOUT ANY EMOTIONS....BAA remembers when ANUPAMA returns the day ,,,, same evening she tried to talk with Anupama,,,just to start a normal conversation....

         Scene: ANUPAMA old room,,,where BAA standing at the Entrance of her room but don't have the courage to ENTER...

  BAA : ANUPAMA 🥺 ( With EMOTIONAL VOICE )

ANUPAMA: Arreyy JAY SHREE KRISHNA BAA,,, Ayyieen na Ap Ander,,,waha Bahar kyu khadi hain???...

BAA: kaisi hain tu ANUPAMA ,,,tune toh hume bhula he dia....Mere gunaho ki itni badi saza de di....Ki bina kuch kahe bina shikayaton k tune humare dukho ka bojh kaam kia aur palat kar koi jawab nahi dia...kaise tune aur Anuj ne hume sahara dia....kyu ANUPAMA????kyu??? Itna atchha hona v atchhi baat nahi hoti.....jo v kaha karne ko bina Sawal jawab kiye tune wo sab kia.... (now started crying 😢 😭)kyu ANUPAMA???kyunnnnn ?? Is layak nahi hu mein..nahi hunnn....tere jaane k baad ek waqt toh Kavya v bhatak gayi thi...sab kuch usne apne naam kar lia tha,,,tere Bapuji aur mein dono jaise mano beghar se ho gayein theyy...Vanraj toh jaise kuch v bolne k halat mein he nahi tha,,per tune aur Anuj ne hume sahara dia,,,Vanraj ki madad ki,,,aur uss Kavya,,,,wo MAIDE KI KATORI KO v tum dono ne samjhaya...Wo toh mano puri badal gayi,,,ab itni shaant rehti h....

Anupama: ( feeling bad for Baa ) Baa ,,,,, jo hua so hua,,,,jaane dijiye na,,,ho jata hain,,,ho jata hain...chodiye na ,,purani baatein h....
Baa came forward 🙏 folded her hands and asked for forgiveness,,,
Mujhe maaf kar de Anupama.. mein bohuttttt buri hu....

And cries a lot 😢 😭

Anupama came forward and hugs 🫂  Baa tightly caressing her back  ..
Busss Baa buss kijiye kitna royegi ap...ese rona atchhi baat nahi hain,,,,chupp ho jayein...apki tabiyet kharab ho jayegi....aaiyyee yaha baithen and pulls her towards the bed 🛌 and makes her seat their and she herself seat near her feet.. Baa dekhiye jo jua so hua,,,mein ye nahi kehti ki jo baatein humlog k beech hui wo itna asan hoga bhoolana,,,,per hum wo pakad k baith v nahi sakte,, kyuki zindagi ese toh thum nahi sakti na....toh thoda thoda koshish kijiye mein v karungi...thik che na Baa ??? Ap degi na Baa..???Mera saath....saath milkar purani Baatein mil k bhulaiyenge nayein yaade banayenge....

Baa caressed her head Lovingly and blessed 🙌 her ...

Baa : Thakur ji tujhe humesha khush rakhe....mein ab humesha tera kehna manungi,,,humesha tera saath dungi aur khayal rakhungi...

Anupama smiles in satisfaction ☺ 😊

Anupama: Tenkk you Baa ,, apka bohut bohut tenkk you.....

That's how a second new beginning started of ANUPAMA in SHAH House 🏠........

This much for this part...hope you will like 👍 and vote for this update....

Nadia yesmin