Chapter 2

Rose POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was in a field, and in that field I saw one lone tree in the middle of it. There was also some one laying under the tree.

Rose: "Hello..... Can you tell me where I am?" I asked.
????: "You want to know where you are? You should know this place." The person says.

The person stands up and looks at me. It's a women, looks to be in her 20s. She has ice blue eyes, white hair, tall, and wares a light blue coat that goes to the ground.

Rose: "What do you mean I should know this place?" I asked.
????: "You don't recognize this place?"
Rose: "No."
????: "This is your inner world." She said in a happy tone.
Rose: "Ok. Then who are you?"
????: "I am your zanpakuto, Fuyuki."
Rose: "I see. It's a pleasure Meeting you." I said kindly.
Fuyuki: "You should go its almost time to go to the soul society."
Rose: "Yeah....... How do I get out of here?" I ask.
Fuyuki: "Touch the tree and you will be awake."

I go to the tree and touch it. The next instant I am in my bed room in Kisukes place. I look around the room to see if someone was in here with me. No one was in here with me.

I decided to get dress. I noticed bandages around my wast. 'That' right I was fighting a hollow last night. Toshiro brought me here and I blacked out.' I thought

Rose:"I should go see if anyone is awake it still is early." I said to myself.

I go to the sitting area no one is there. I go to the kitchen and no one is there. I look in there rooms and see them still sleeping. 'I'm going to training down stairs sense every one is still sleeping.' I think. I go down stairs for a few hours before ever one wakes up.

Time skip 2 hours
9:30 A.M

I was still down stairs when I herd some one call my name.

????: "Rose!" The person yelled.
Rose: "Yeah." I said and turned around to see who it is.
Toshiro: "We will be leaving soon." He says kindly.
Rose: "Ok." I said with a smile.
Toshiro: "Let go up stairs and have something to eat."
Rose: "Alright."

we go up stairs and eat. when we where done we went down stairs. Kisuke opens a senkimon for us.

Rose: "I dont like saying good by's.....So I'll just say see ya around." I say while looking down.
Kisuke: "I know I'll be seeing ya." He said kindly.
Yoruichi: "See you. Don't forget to keep training."
Rose: "I wont."
Toshiro: "Shall we go?" He asked.
Rose: "Yes."

And with that we leave the world of the living. When we reach the soul society we head to the head captons office.

Time skip
In town

We where almost at the head capton Yamamoto's office when we see Rangiku.

Toshiro: "MASAMOTO!" He yelled angrily.
Rangiku: "Capton your back......Rose!" She screamed and ran up to me, and gave me a suffocating hug.
Rose: "Rangiku.......Cant......Breath need.....Air." I said with my head in her chest.
Rangiku: "Oh sorry." She said and let go of me.
Toshiro: "Go get some paperwork done NOW." He said with an angry van on his head.
Rangiku: "Auh. Fine." She said and walked away.

We started walking again.

Rose: "You know she is not going to do her work right?" I asked.
Toshiro: "Yeah." He said with a sigh.

Time skip
outside of Yamamoto's office

Toshiro knocked on the door.

????: "Who is it?" A strong voice asked.
Toshiro: "Capton Hitsugaya and Rose Bravensnow." He said calmly.
????: "Enter."

We enter to see Yamamoto sitting at his desk. I was nervous, and scared on what he has to say to me.

Yamamoto: "Thank you capton Hitsugaya for bringing her here."
Toshiro: "Your welcome."
Yamamoto: "Rose do you know that you have committed a crime?" He asked.
Rose: "Yes." I sad as brave as I could.
Yamamoto: "Do you know what the punishment is?" He questioned.
Rose: "No I don't."
Yamamoto: "It would be death but, capton Hitsuaya told me why you ran away. So this time you will be giving a warning. Don't do it again." He said seriously.
Rose: "Thank you capton. With your permission I would like to fight capton Kenpachi."
Yamamoto: "Permission granted."
Rose:"Thank you." I said happily.

We bow and leave the office. I went to my room in the 10th division barracks. 'I haven't been here in a long time. Tomorrow is the day I fight Kenpachi to show him that he was wrong. That I'm not weak, that I'm strong. I'll show him what some training can do.' I think.

I take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.