Chapter 5

Rose POV

Its been a weak sense I felt like someone is watching me. Today I will be taking the re-evaluation today. I am really excited to be doing this.

The captain told me to meet him and Rangiku in the office today. I went into the office. I see Rangiku on the couch and Toshiro at his desk.

Toshiro: "Good your here. We are going to the courtyard to do the re-evaluation test." He explains.
Rose: "Ok lets go then."

All 3 of us go to the courtyard. All of the squad 10 is there. I go and stand in the group. We all bowed to the captain and the lieutenant.

Toshiro: "Today is re-evaluation day. I want all of you to do your best." He says to every one.
Everyone: "Yes sir."

We all get paired up to fight someone. I paired up with Haru. He is tall, black hair that goes to his sholders, and brown eyes. We were up first.

Toshiro: "Haru and Rose your up first."

The soul reapers around us make a circle. We unsheathed our zanpakutos.

Toshiro: "You may begging." He said coldly.

Haru charges at me I block his attack. 'That was a weak attack. This fight will be over fast.' I think. I flash-step behind him and, and hit him in the back of the head with the handle of my zanpakuto. He is knocked out.

Toshiro: "Rose is the winner."
Rose: "Thank you captain."
Toshiro: "Rangiku please bring Haru to the 4th division."
Rangiku: "Ok."

She brings him to  the 4th division. I went over to the tree that was in the courtyard to take a nap. 2 hours later the re-evaluation is done.

Toshiro: "Rose wake up......Rose." He said coldly.
Rose: "Mh.....What?" I said and woke up, and yawned.
Toshiro: "Would you like to fight Rangiku to get the lieutenants position?" He asked
Rose: "Nah not this time."
Toshiro: "Alright. Re-evaluation is over. Congratulations who got a seated rank." He said to everyone.
Rose: "Toshiro what rank did I get?" I asked.
Toshiro: "Its captain Hitsugaya to you. You got 3rd seat." He says with an angry vain on his head.
Rose: "Alright thank you captain." I said with a wide grin.

I leave the courtyard and walk towards the captain's office. When I was almost there Haruka comes running down the hallway. She is the only friend and best friend I have. She is in the 8th squad, we don't hang out much. She has long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and taller then me. I go up to her chest.

Rose: "Haruka whats up?" I ask.
Haruka: "I heard that you got 3rd seat, thats great." She said happily.
Rose: "Yeah thanks. Whats your rank?"
Haruka: "7th." She says with a sigh.
Rose: "Your getting up there keep working hard."
Haruka: "Ok got to go see ya." She said and ran off.

'She is full of energy to day.' I think. I walk in to the office and see Rangiku on the couch reading a magazine. Toshiro was not in here yet. So I decided to go and train in the woods where I always trained. When I get there I practice my sword fighting on a tree.

Time skip
5:30 PM

I was done training and decided to head back to the 10th division. When I got there I went to my room and took a shower. When I was done I went on my bed and went to sleep.

Dream

I was in the woods holding my zanpakuto in shiki, blood was dripping off of it. My best friend was laying face down on the ground. I looked at my reflection in my zanpakuto. I had a white and red mask on. There where 3 slashes of red going from my right eye to my left cheek. My eyes where yellow and black, like a hollows.

'Did I do that to her?' I thought.

End of dream

Rose: "AAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.