Chapter 9

Rose POV

Its been a whole month since I started training to control my hollow self. I can ware my mask for a whole hour now. Hiyory has has been helping me fight with my mask on.

Hiyory: "Ok I cant teach you anything else. You can do what ever now." She says with a sigh.
Rose: "Ok, thanks everyone." I say and leave.

It was dark out when I left the vizards base. When I was half way to Kisukes I felt Ichigo's spiritual presser increase. So I eat a soul candy.

Rose: "Go to Kisukes shop."
Soul candy: "Ok."

I flash-step to where Ichigo is when I get there I see Rukia on the ground almost dead, Ichigo fighting some one. He has teal blue hair and eyes, a sword, tall, and a fraction of a mask on his face. 'I think Ichigo is fighting an espada.' I think.

The espada punches Ichigo and sends him flying. I run up behind him and catch him before he hit the ground.

Rose: "Ichigo, you ok, need some help?" I asked.
Ichigo: "Rose yeah I'm fine. I do need help and thanks."
Rose: "No problem who is this guy?" I asked.
????: "I'm Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Who the hell are you?" He questioned.
Rose:"I'm Rose Bravensnow, and I'll end you!" I said loudly.
Grimmjow: "Hahaha...I'll like to see you try." He said mockingly.

I take out my zanpakuto.

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki!" I yell.

Ichigo and I charge at him and swing our swords down. He easly dogged it. He charged at us and tried to punch us. I dogged it, but Ichigo got hit again and landed on the ground, and got knocked out. I charged towerds him and swung my sword. He blocked it using his hand.

Grimmjow: "Come on I know you aren't using all of your strength." He says mockingly.
Rose: "Fine, here I come!" I yelled.

I put my hand over my face and put my hollow mask on in a ripping fashion.

Rose: "lets see what you can do." I say with a hollow eco.

We charge at each other he try's to punch me I dogged it, and flash-stepped behind him. I swung my sword down and he dogged it. He takes out his sword and swings it and cuts me on my left side. Then he punches me in the face and sends me flying. I hit the ground hard.

Grimmjow: "Your to weak for me to fight." He says and left.

I got up off the ground and picked up Ichigo and Rukia. I flash-stepped to Kisuke's and Tessai came and took them from me.

Time skip
1 hour later

Tessai bandaged me up and I decided to go see Toshiro. 'I wonder if he is at the soul society? I dint see him at Kisukes.' I think and go find Kisuke.

Rose: "Kisuke where are you?" I shouted.

I here someone running down the hallway and the door slamming open. It is Rengiku. She ran up to me and tackled me to the ground.

Rose: "Rangiku get off me." I said.
Rangiku: "Where have you been the last month?" She asked.
Rose: "Training. Captain dint tell you?" I asked surprised.
Rangiku: "Know he dint."
Rose: "Where is the captain?"
Rangiku: "Back at the soul society why?" She questioned.
Rose: "I need to talk to him."

I went down stairs and opened the senkimon. When I got there I flash-stepped to the captains office. I opened the door to see him at his desk working. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

Rose: "Captain."
Toshiro: "Rose you shouldn't be here." He said concerned.
Rode: "I know I just wanted to see you before the fight with Aizen. I don't know if any of us are going to make it, but I'll fight my hardest."
Toshiro: "Don't worry we will make it." He said kindly.
Ren: 'Just tell him how you feel. You may never get another chance to.'
Rose: 'You think so?'
Ren: 'Yeah I wouldn't of brought it up otherwise idiot.'
Rose: "Toshiro I have a confession." I say and looked at the ground.
Toshiro: "What is it?" He says and we sit on the couch together.
Rose: "I-I like you not just like you I lov-"

I got cut off by him kissing me. It was a deep and passionate kiss. When we separated I was so shocked. I couldn't say any thing.

Toshiro: "I love you to Rose. I will always want to be with you and love you. I want to protect you know mater what, I will always protect you." He confessed.
Rose: "And I want to protect you. How long have you been in love with me?" I asked.
Toshiro: "Since the first day you joined this squad." He says and we kiss again.
Rose: "Does the head captain know about me gaining hollow powers?" I asked.
Toshiro: "Yes." He confirmed.
Rose: "Ok. I'll be there when the battle starts in a week."
Toshiro: "Ok be careful. You should go."
Rose: "Ok you be careful to by." With that I left.

I went back to the world of the living to get ready for the battle with Aizen.

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.